Capital District Bills Fans

If it was a call-in poll, or an internet poll, that really isn't a representative poll. It is simply a tool to make a story. An REAL poll would involve a random sample of viewers. Most people who call in, or go to an internet site to vote, are rabid fans. That king of thing is NOT research, at all.

No it wasn't a study they were doing. It was an internet poll that listed three games (the Bills game, the Jets game, and some other out of town matchup). You only got one vote, and unless the Jets were playing a marquee matchup, the Bills game got the majority of votes each week.

No it wasn't a study they were doing. It was an internet poll that listed three games (the Bills game, the Jets game, and some other out of town matchup). You only got one vote, and unless the Jets were playing a marquee matchup, the Bills game got the majority of votes each week.

That is cool as hell. But, it is pretty much meaningless, unfortunately.

See you guys later.

Go Bills!

I still believe, although I do not have any factual data to back it up, that Bills and Jets fans are closer in number than many believe. Good discussion just the same.

From what I understand the Jests fans in the "CD" have a serious inferiority complex to the highly successful Gints and always have.

Thus, the lack of Jests shirts/garbage visible to the eye.

I'd say the Bills are #3, not the Patriots. The Patriots don't have a local radio station, the Bills do. The Giants are clearly #1, they even have their camp here. All of the Giants & Jets preseason games are broadcast locally on TV.

I posted that wrong since I considered western New England part of the Albany SMSA.

I posted that wrong since I considered eastern New England part of the Albany SMSA.

Berkshire County, MA, is part of the Albany DMA. Actually, the DMA is known as Albany-Schenectady-Troy.