a little trivia

This is probably the only PPP thread I've ever read completely that hasn't pissed me off.

Since you're all feeling creative, I need a band name for a drum & bugle corps. Something related to the Seattle/Puget Sound area ("Sounders" is out).

Hemp, Hippies and derogatory names are out. This is serious, you could actually name a band! No prize but bragging rights and maybe recognition from a real celebrity.

I'll check in with all ya'll later.

The Musical Umbrellas !!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hemp, Hippies and derogatory names are out. This is serious, you could actually name a band! No prize but bragging rights and maybe recognition from a real celebrity.

Dude that is redundant. Hippies is a derogatory name to begin with.

No worries though as hippies do not like any music that doesn't make them say "whoooooooaaaaa cool man, that is blowing my mind". Drums and bugles are patriotic so mabe you can scare away some hippies with your band. You know, chase them out of town like pied pipers. In a way, you'd be forming a protective wall for the normal people of Seattle to keep these smelly lice infested losers out. You could be the "Seattle Sound Barriers".

This is probably the only PPP thread I've ever read completely that hasn't pissed me off.

Since you're all feeling creative, I need a band name for a drum & bugle corps. Something related to the Seattle/Puget Sound area ("Sounders" is out).

I'll check in with all ya'll later.

Green Grass and High Tides?? Oh, that one is taken.

One Big Earth Quake?... More northern Cal

Ah, ..Loud Wet Noise