Simple Poll: OJ vs Mark McGwire

Who's more likely guilty  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Odds of guilt higher for .....

• OJ of double homicide
    • McGwire of taking steroids
    • Exactly the same -- 100%

It's a tough call as both are near 100% I think. At 1st I thought OJ given all the evidence. But then again he went thru a trial and was found innocent. McGwire on the other hand professed innocence, but when it mattered in front of a Grand Jury where lying meant perjury, he took the 5th. Hmmmmm .....

Ok, I'll bite. While there may be an inkling of a chance that O.J. may not have killed his ex and Goldman, McGwire couldn't even testify because his lawyers didn't want him to perjure himself.

That said, O.J. is still the bigger piece of Shitake.

Ok, I'll bite. While there may be an inkling of a chance that O.J. may not have killed his ex and Goldman, McGwire couldn't even testify because his lawyers didn't want him to perjure himself.

That said, O.J. is still the bigger piece of Shitake.

yeah but OJ didn't take the stand either.

It's a tough call as both are near 100% I think. At 1st I thought OJ given all the evidence. But then again he went thru a trial and was found innocent. McGwire on the other hand professed innocence, but when it mattered in front of a Grand Jury where lying meant perjury, he took the 5th. Hmmmmm .....

Taking two lives and putting your own life at risk to pull off an economic and egotistic game.

Both are evil but there truly is no comparison between the two.