Free Taco at Taco Bell

erynthered

Figured I'd post this here too. As some of you might not know the World Series is being played. Thats Baseball folks. Anyway. Taco Bell had a promotion going on for last nights game one, here in Tampa. For every stolen base by either team they'd give away a Taco. Read the article to find out details as there was one stolen base last night.

You're welcome. :ph34r:

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Tamp...0D0AF171EC80%7D

Fans can visit any participating Taco Bell location on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (local time) and claim their free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco.

So they have a test to determine if you are a fan?

Where is the participating list. Last time I heard this type of deal it was a limited area one.

Just because the taco is free... doesn't mean you won't pay for it!

You're better off just unwrapping the taco, walking to the bathroom, and throwing it directly into the toilet... TACO BELL :lol:

:lol:

You forget that you'll need someone to punch you in the stomach to match the distress you'll feel there.

I'd only go to Taco Bell if I had already finished gnawing off my left arm.

I'd only go to Taco Bell if I had already finished gnawing off my left arm.
Funny how you miss things while overseas...I'd probably kill a man for some Taco Bell....For some Mighty Taco I'd probably kill 10. God I'd give my paycheck for a good taco!!! :lol:

Funny how you miss things while overseas...I'd probably kill a man for some Taco Bell....For some Mighty Taco I'd probably kill 10. God I'd give my paycheck for a good taco!!! :lol:

Pour some hot sauce on your left arm and wrap it in a tortilla. Trust me.