Doom and Gloom Guys, Chill Out

:rolleyes: Every week, several fans note that for any number of reasons, the Bills will fall short of expectations.

Stop that!!!

I understand why you feel that way, but you are just setting yourself up so that every time something goes wrong you'll be able to say, "I knew it!"

Instead, enjoy where the team is... what it has accomplished... and the potential it has. There will be plenty of time for weeping and gnashing of teeth later, as should be expected if you follow any NFL team except the one that wins the Super Bowl.

Think of how much worse it could be. There are Patriots, Colts, Chargers and Cowboys fans tearing their hair out right now.

<_< Things they can't take away from us:

* The Bills are way more entertaining than they have been for a decade.

* The national elections will be over in two weeks, and there will be a brief respite (perhaps a day or two) before the next

set of candidates start campaigning.

* Eventually, Jason Peters will realize he blew it and start playing Pro Bowl football again.

* In six months, we will draft a few more good men who will make the team even better.

* We'll soon start talking about new interesting subjects like "why did they let Jabari Greer hit the free agent market

without signing him to an extension?" or "Should we pick up free agent Kurt Warner to be our backup quarterback now

that J.P. Losman has left the team?".

:rolleyes: Every week, several fans note that for any number of reasons, the Bills will fall short of expectations.

Stop that!!!

I understand why you feel that way, but you are just setting yourself up so that every time something goes wrong you'll be able to say, "I knew it!"

Instead, enjoy where the team is... what it has accomplished... and the potential it has. There will be plenty of time for weeping and gnashing of teeth later, as should be expected if you follow any NFL team except the one that wins the Super Bowl.

Think of how much worse it could be. There are Patriots, Colts, Chargers and Cowboys fans tearing their hair out right now.

<_< Things they can't take away from us:

* The Bills are way more entertaining than they have been for a decade.

* The national elections will be over in two weeks, and there will be a brief respite (perhaps a day or two) before the next

set of candidates start campaigning.

* Eventually, Jason Peters will realize he blew it and start playing Pro Bowl football again.

* In six months, we will draft a few more good men who will make the team even better.

* We'll soon start talking about new interesting subjects like "why did they let Jabari Greer hit the free agent market

without signing him to an extension?" or "Should we pick up free agent Kurt Warner to be our backup quarterback now

that J.P. Losman has left the team?".

We could start that now if your ansy <_<