I miss my football team

Thailog80

Damn these last few years have been hard on us fans. In the end we all get suckered in then turn on one another when the ship runs aground. Well in this case I think the ship is in dry dock with Drew at the helm. It seems like every team in the league has shown improvement (except Miami) but us. What the hell is going on? No one knows how to win anymore.......it's very disheartening being a diehard Bills fan. Im sickened.

Damn these last few years have been hard on us fans. In the end we all get suckered in then turn on one another when the ship runs aground. Well in this case I think the ship is in dry dock with Drew at the helm. It seems like every team in the league has shown improvement (except Miami) but us. What the hell is going on? No one knows how to win anymore.......it's very disheartening being a diehard Bills fan. Im sickened.

83448[/snapback]

K-dog I here Ya. Its tough hearing that song every year. But I'm staying optimistic.

I've been clearing threads, no way can I read this sh*t. Some good, some I wouldnt wipe my ass with. No matter what I'll always love my Bill's. Since it's not in my control(I wish it was) I wont let it get me down. easy for me to say, I know. You see more of the mess we have than I do. I still think 500. is reachable this year. Go ahead, shoot me................ :blink:

K-dog I here Ya. Its tough hearing that song every year. But I'm staying optimistic.

I've been clearing threads, no way can I read this sh*t. Some good, some I wouldnt wipe my ass with.  No matter what I'll always love my Bill's. Since it's not in my control(I wish it was) I wont let it get me down. easy for me to say, I know. You see more of the mess we have than I do. I still think 500. is reachable this year. Go ahead, shoot me................ :blink:

83479[/snapback]

BANG!

I've been clearing threads, no way can I read this sh*t. Some good, some I wouldnt wipe my ass with.  No matter what I'll always love my Bill's. Since it's not in my control(I wish it was) I wont let it get me down. easy for me to say, I know. You see more of the mess we have than I do. I still think 500. is reachable this year. Go ahead, shoot me................ :doh:

83479[/snapback]

I can see us losing the next seven in a row....honestly.

AZ loss

NYJ loss

ST Louis...loss

New England ...annihilated

Seattle.......pounded

Miami.....loss

Cleveland......loss

Cinci.... 50-50

T-80 I agree....and what is really sad is now the Buffalo Bills have become a team that we used to make fun of all the time: irrelevant when it comes to the rest of the NFL. Other fans, media, and teams look at us as an afterthought, and that is a disgrase.

Bledsoe has to be benched, Ive totally had it with his act....when will JP be back?? Damn you too Troy Vincent, he has his ski mask on yet again!!!

i miss the bills too!we got rid of wade phillips because we went 8-8 one year.wow have our expectations really dropped.with greg williams first year he was horrible 3-13 and then the next year we were like what a great turnaround and all he did was go 8-8 same as what got wade fired,now 6-10 and this year we will be lucky to get to 6 wins again! if we purge drew and travis maybe next year we can get a left end and a real center.