I feel dirty

Is it bad to want the Pats to shut out the Bronco's b/c I'm up 2pts in Fantasy Football and the other guy has Denvers kicker?

I'm 0-6 and my manhood is at stake

Don't. Wes Welker just put me in first place. And Denver sucks anyways. It will help with seeding in the playoffs after we win the division and have a better record than Denver/San Diego.

Is it bad to want the Pats to shut out the Bronco's b/c I'm up 2pts in Fantasy Football and the other guy has Denvers kicker?

I'm 0-6 and my manhood is at stake

My situation's similar. I'm up by 5 entering the game. He's playing Matt Prater (Broncos kicker) and I'm playing New England defense. So I won to improve to 5-2. Bottomline, I don't blame you. If a game doesn't directly impact the Bills playoff chances (and this one shouldnt) I think fantasy can trump the outcome.

your season is screwed - keep your loyalty and root for NE to lose.

(or pray for the denver kicker to get injured)

I've been going for the Pats in this game with confidence that the Bills will take care of business with them and win the division outright. However a loss by Denver maybe can go a long way in helping the Bills get a bye week, or maybe even homefield advantage come playoff time.

Just trying to think ahead...