So how many morons actually think..

todd

Is pulling Bledslow the panacea?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Is pulling Bledslow the panacea?

• Yes, replacing drew will make us win. It's a panacea!
    • No, replacing drew won't help this pitiful offense.

I agree, it's not about fixing a 1-5 team, it's about moving forward with the understanding that we have a washed up QB and it's a chance to rebuild for the future, that's why you traded you no.1

83238[/snapback]

Now THAT'S the answer that I was looking for. When Drew gets benched, and he should, I hope when Losman stinks it up people don't start bitching to put drew back in. But I've been here long enough to know that people will. It's the problem with the football IQ, ya know?

I'd like to gauge the IQ of the poller

83264[/snapback]

ding ding ding.....we haff a winnah!

DREW BLEDSOE SUX0R!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Deion Sanders, waltzin into the end zone......LOL

:blink:

Way to go Statue with the drug-induced play action passing. You're about as fast as that dude in GTA when he runs into the on-screen "pill". Another day of hilarity from Drew Bledsoe......another day to take in the results of the worst trade in Buffalo sports history.

Brilliant! I've been had!

Questions, mr. mensa, will drew fix the 0 rushing TDs that we have?

Just wondering.

83275[/snapback]

Only stated that because I believe I've disagreed with every opinion you've had on the board. Where I've been right about 2/3 rds of the time, your batting average is lower.

Now THAT'S the answer that I was looking for. When Drew gets benched, and he should, I hope when Losman stinks it up people don't start bitching to put drew back in. But I've been here long enough to know that people will. It's the problem with the football IQ, ya know?

83281[/snapback]

LMAO, so true!

I've seen that too here from alot of folks.

I have no clue how a change at QB somehow improves catching the ball. JP or Shane won't always hit the receivers between the numbers but you can bet the haters won't bring that up either.

Only stated that because I believe I've disagreed with every opinion you've had on the board.  Where I've been right about 2/3 rds of the time, your batting average is lower.

83288[/snapback]

Oh really? Back it up. Go ahead. I want examples. If you're going to be an ass and call me out, you better damn well back it up. So do it.

LMAO, so true!

I've seen that too here from alot of folks. 

I have no clue how a change at QB somehow improves catching the ball.  JP or Shane won't always hit the receivers between the numbers but you can bet the haters won't bring that up either.

83292[/snapback]

Were 1-5....why not start to move towards the future??

Again Bledsoe is not the only person to fault in our offense....but were 1-5...time for Losman(when healthy) to get some experience(this season)....