Question -- Driving Time from Ft. Erie to the Ralph

My friend is driving in from Ft. Erie, Ontario (just over the Peace Bridge) for the San Diego game, and I want to give him some idea of when to leave in order to get to our tailgate (Stadium Lot 1) by around 9am. He is a Canadian citizen with a US green card, if that matters for purposes of getting through customs and immigration.

Does anyone have experience with this drive on a sold out game day? What time should he plan on leaving for the game (or, to make it simpler, getting to the Peace Bridge) in order to arrive at the Ralph by 9am?

Thanks.

MAC

My friend is driving in from Ft. Erie, Ontario (just over the Peace Bridge) for the San Diego game, and I want to give him some idea of when to leave in order to get to our tailgate (Stadium Lot 1) by around 9am. He is a Canadian citizen with a US green card, if that matters for purposes of getting through customs and immigration.

Does anyone have experience with this drive on a sold out game day? What time should he plan on leaving for the game (or, to make it simpler, getting to the Peace Bridge) in order to arrive at the Ralph by 9am?

Thanks.

MAC

Its about a 20 minute drive once you are over the bridge if you take the way that goes along the lake to the Ford Plant If traffic is light.

It all depends on the traffic that day, and what mood the border guards are in that day. I would say to get there for 9, If he left by 8-8:15, he should be there for 9 no problem. I have left between 9 and 10 from Welland (20 minutes from Fort Erie) and made it there before noon many times, with the bridge backed up.

As long as he has all the right documents to cross the border, it shouldn't be too bad.