A question about the "wildcat" offense the Dolphins use

Justice

Why doesn't anyone make the Fish pay for using that play by pummeling Chad Pennington? When CP lines up at receiver he is fair game to get hit within the first five yards of the LOS, isn't he?

What? How DARE you suggest that defenses should intentionally attempt to injure Pennington? You bastage.

(For the record, that's not my opinion -- that's a PG-13 version of a few of of the responses Tim Graham received when he mentioned the same idea on his blog after the Pats* game: Wildcat weakness: Destroy the vulnerable QB)

What? How DARE you suggest that defenses should intentionally attempt to injure Pennington? You bastage.

(For the record, that's not my opinion -- that's a PG-13 version of a few of of the responses Tim Graham received when he mentioned the same idea on his blog after the Pats* game: Wildcat weakness: Destroy the vulnerable QB)

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't support any intentional attempt to injure another player. Smack him around, and remind him that he is out of position? Absolutely.