Orchard Park High School Football

PearlHowardman

Wow, while reading Lori's post, it reminds me of how huge of a school I am teaching at down here in GA. Roughly 2000 students in the school

I went to West Seneca West... And had around +500 in my graduating class... 5 years earlier my sister had well over 1500 in the graduating class (I think if not more)... At that time they were promoting split sessions for students... She got out in January of her Senior Year.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Gateway lost.

Word I get is that they were outcoached. Not like we're familiar with that, or anything ...

Local Class A team, Cameron County, beat Clarion for the D9 title this afternoon, too. (I know we have at least one CCHS lurker here. Congrats!)

Nice job by Section VI this weekend; I'm checking it out on McShea's blog right now. (As previously noted, his live game blogs kick ass. I'm taking notes for next season.)

Word I get is that they were outcoached. Not like we're familiar with that, or anything ...

Local Class A team, Cameron County, beat Clarion for the D9 title this afternoon, too. (I know we have at least one CCHS lurker here. Congrats!)

Nice job by Section VI this weekend; I'm checking it out on McShea's blog right now. (As previously noted, his live game blogs kick ass. I'm taking notes for next season.)

Shouldn't you be working on a game preview instead of posting here? :unsure:

Shouldn't you be working on a game preview instead of posting here? :unsure:

Checked the front page lately? I posted it before I went to work this afternoon ...

(Short one, though. I was in a surly mood for some reason.)

Checked the front page lately? I posted it before I went to work this afternoon ...

(Short one, though. I was in a surly mood for some reason.)

My bad. It isn't pinned in the forum, as usual.

Karns City won...that was a rival high school of Jim Kelly's I believe.

Yup, part of the KSAC (Keystone Shortway conference). Sadly, Kelly's school, East Brady -- which beat my alma mater for the 1988 district championship -- no longer exists. It was merged into ...

Karns City. How's that grab you?

Hey, how about Steel-High's Jeremiah Young breaking James Mungro's state rushing record? Hard to believe he still doesn't have an offer. Maybe UB should take a look at him.

• 3 months later...