Conversation with a Pats* fan

BillsWatch

A Pats* fan used to be a good sport when his team was winning even laughing at the logo of the Pats* with a camera. There was a discussion at work and Tom Brady's name came up and he stated the Pats* would have been undisputed lead of AFC East if Brady had not hurt himself. Oh I asked how would they have been undisputed when Bills won all games so far? He said it was because the Bills were 4-0 and Pats* did not have a bye week at which everyone laughed at him for not realizing we were still in week 4. Finally he admitted that once Brady went down he knew the team was shot and he had not paid attention to the team. :lol:

Stay classy pats fan! That's the difference between us and them. We're fans when our team stinks just like we're fans when we win. Ask him tomorrow to spout off the starting quarterbacks from the first super bowl loss till now.. If he can answer, he gets a pass. if not, make sure to correct him

Matt Cassell

Tom Brady

Drew Bledsoe

Hugh Millen

Marc Wilson

Doug Flutie

Tony Eason

Then you can say something like, "I know that, and I'm not even a fan of 'your' team, fag."

Stay classy pats fan! That's the difference between us and them. We're fans when our team stinks just like we're fans when we win. Ask him tomorrow to spout off the starting quarterbacks from the first super bowl loss till now.. If he can answer, he gets a pass. if not, make sure to correct him

Matt Cassell

Tom Brady

Drew Bledsoe

Hugh Millen

Marc Wilson

Doug Flutie

Tony Eason

Then you can say something like, "I know that, and I'm not even a fan of 'your' team, fag."

Wow Chris, quite the memory you got there.

Matt Cassell

Tom Brady

Drew Bledsoe

Hugh Millen

Marc Wilson

Doug Flutie

Tony Eason

Shouldn't Steve Grogan be somewhere in there?

A Pats* fan used to be a good sport when his team was winning even laughing at the logo of the Pats* with a camera. There was a discussion at work and Tom Brady's name came up and he stated the Pats* would have been undisputed lead of AFC East if Brady had not hurt himself. Oh I asked how would they have been undisputed when Bills won all games so far? He said it was because the Bills were 4-0 and Pats* did not have a bye week at which everyone laughed at him for not realizing we were still in week 4. Finally he admitted that once Brady went down he knew the team was shot and he had not paid attention to the team. :rolleyes:

Take the Marv Levy approach and be humble. He always said: when you score a touchdown; don't overreact. It's just like it's always been.

As someone who lives in Boston and deals with Pats fans everyday - I just stay humble. We haven't won anything; they haven't lost anything, yet. Optimism is great - but it's still early.

Go Bills

Shouldn't Steve Grogan be somewhere in there?

Grogan preceded Eason, though the switch over to Eason was not clean. I think both started games for the Pats in 89-90.

I only know this because I lived in Boston at the time. I can verify that there were virtually no Pats* fans in existence when I lived there. The Giants were more popular among the people I knew.