Steve and Barry's University Gear

Mark VI

We have one in Cheektowaga, right near the Buffalo airport. The huge Walden Galleria Mall. Tons of College gear. Coats, jackets, sweatshirts, t-shirts, leather jackets. EVERYTHING in the store is $7.98 or LESS !

I just bought a 3XL Ohio ST. lined jacket with hood for $8.64, including tax. They are primarily in the Northeast with heavy expansion coming into the South and West. Just put up a website, which is mostly under construction.

Have regular jeans and other clothes also. How can you go wrong on the price ! This is good stuff.

http://www.steveandbarrys.com/flash.html

This is the jacket I bought. Some guy bought several of these and is trying to sell them on ebay for $17.99 + shipping. You can see the Steve and Barrys tag on the collar ! :devil:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3695243103&rd=1

Just a heads up for cheap college gear.

• 3 weeks later...

We've just gotten one down here in Virginia, at Potomac Mills Mall. When they first opened, everything in the store was $4.99 or less. My wife, being her usual skeptical self, scoffed at the OSU gear, but that doesn't mean I won't buy myself some good stuff. Pretty cool store, and you can never have enough sweatshirts or t-shirts!

when it first opened at the galleria, i just happened to be in buffalo (i live in rochester)...at their grand opening, the place was ridiculously packed...their sweatshirts are pretty good quality too...still nice and thick unlike the clothing that comes out these days

i dunno if any of you guys ever shopped at aussie t, but they used to have really nice thick durable sweatshirts taht came with the "you can't wear me out guarantee"...if you wear it out, you get a new one free...now their shirts are thin and crappy like cheap undershirts and they cost more!

• 1 year later...

they've got several stores in virginia one in washington, two in hampton roads, and one in stanton, i mean i've been to the virginia beach store twice now and iv'e walked away with just incredible deals last aug, bought about $100.00 worth of stuff for about $ 30.00 and last weekend did it again, gods i really want them to build locations in richmond VA Roanoke VA Or Myrtle Beach SC

If you can get to one of these stores, go! I purchased two hooded sweatshirts, great weight and stitched lettering (no screening) with my alma and my wifes for 15.99 each. So we spent $30.00 for two items that would have cost at least $45 each at the bookstore.

We have only one in the Cleveland area I know of...at the Midway Mall in Elyria.

We were there last weekend. Saw a gay male couple holding hands in the store, but that's a story for another time. :D

The prices seem to be $9.98 through the entire store. Don't know about the quality issues, but my wife was amazed with the place and the prices.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

We were there last weekend.  Saw a gay male couple holding hands in the store, but that's a story for another time.  :lol:

Mike

626506[/snapback]

I think I saw them too......didn't they have Whitesox shirts on???? :(

Archived