This unit will be key in beating the Throwin cards

Pyrite Gal

No not the CBs, I think the DL will make the difference for the Bills in the game. Fitzgerald, Boldin (assuming he plays) and now Breaston who actually led them in catches against the Jets are not gonna be shut down by many (or any) CBs. Particularly with the injury to McGee and the short stature of Greer )who made a great INT today which was a read rather than react pick) we the CBs will be doing well to simply hold their own.

Add to that in a traditional Cover 2 or the Tampa 2 esque version we run, the CBs will not be asked to cover these big WRs down the field all that much.

The key unit IMHO in terms of the pass D against the Cards will be the ability of the DL to mount heavy pressure on Warner.

We saw today with four sacks by the Jets and some bad INTs thrown by Warner when he is under pressure that the key to stopping the Cards passing attack is not gonna be the coverage and match-ups but the amount of pressure we can generate from our pass rush.

I agree wholeheartedly. Personally, I would not expect to see Boldin play next week just because of how bad he looked when he went out of the game, but what do I know. Schoebel and Kelsay need to step up their games against the Cards, cause they have not played well lately.