OK---someone has got to do it...

Big Turk

Not sure who sung the song, but I remember one of the old Bills players from the 60's or 70's sitting down at their stall singing:

"I got a feelin'...

That Buffalo is goin' to the Super Bowl...

This is not the last time...

But Buffalo is goin' to the Super Bowl..."

This team sure makes me want to start singin' the song....

Not sure who sung the song, but I remember one of the old Bills players from the 60's or 70's sitting down at their stall singing:

"I got a feelin'...

it was the 1980 bills team. I believe the player singing in his stall was ishia robertson. way too early to sing.

"I got a feelin'...

Yeah, except they didn't go to the Superbowl.

"I got a feelin'...

Way to jinx it. No more of this. You don't talk about a no-hitter in the third inning, either.

YOu know when it's a good time to sing that song? If/when we win the AFC Championship game!

Word.

Way to jinx it. No more of this. You don't talk about a no-hitter in the third inning, either.

Word.

I always find this the fact that sports fans think that our words or are actions can affect the outcome of future games, to be the most peculiar of all sports fans quirks. Whether the Bills come to play or not next week will have everything to do with individual and team preperation... and nothing to do with aimless chatter on a message board.