I take blame for slow start...

JÂy RÛßeÒ

A few of my thoughts of my own...

1) Thank GOD for Jason Peters - the bestandmostimportantplayerontheteam - he really is something special for knowing to take his sorry ass out of the game before his stupid, greedy, selfish, piss-poor, outa-shape performance let Edwards get killed....

(but, as some insist, his stupidly 9-Wonderlic/Eugene Parker-inspired holdout has cost him nothing ;) )

2) Donte Whitner? Come on now...what a reach...another DB...when will the FO ever 'GET IT' drafting all these goddam DBs???!!!!

3) Ralph was a total idiot for re-hiring Marv...who was a total idiot for hiring Dick...

4) DB's? They suck...Jauron was a DB, and that's why he's a terrible coach and also why we suc....oh wait a minute...we're...4-0...that must be 'cause...

5) Maybe some who purport to have knowledge and expertise beyond that of an average blog participant should really just just enjoy the ride that's, at best, cyclical in professional sports....

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!!!! :lol:

How did this help them pull it out in the fourth? :D

How did this help them pull it out in the fourth? :D

I willed it.. along with all of us... ;)

But isn't that what's different about Da Billsss V.2008? I honestly sincerely was completely without worry at halftime - you just know they have whatever it takes to get it done...

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!!!! :lol:

I'm still a vcr girl - have a couple hundered unused tapes and several back ups ready it one breaks.

It's CrazyMary's fault the Bills are winning. She has to not watch the 4th Q. It has work so far this season.

First - the bad news. I actually set the VCR to record today's game. Last season it seemed every game I recorded we lost.

Now - the good news. I screwed up and set the 'off' time to 6 PM, forgetting it was a 4PM game.

So as soon as the VCR stopped recording we started winning.

I'm sorry. :thumbdown:

And you're welcome. :w00t:

Actually, it was my fault - I was supposed to have a beer opened at the start of the game and finish it before the end of the first quarter - we've won when I did that. Next week I will make sure that happens.