Viewing the game online

billsbacker23

Hey everyone! I'm a huge Bill's fan who recently moved out of town. I was wondering if anyone had info or a link to watch the game online today. I'm in Patriot's land and can't even find a bar that shows them! Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Try this link http://channelsurfing.net/ . I am stuck in Lions country, we don't get professional football here. This link has allowed mt to see real games. Although todays game appears to be only Audio. The other games have been available. Keep this as a favorite site.

there has to be a BW3, Hooters or some other bar that shows all the games every weekend...the Pats arent on this weekend and ours is a late game, it cant be that hard to find the game somewhere...even in patriot land

Hey everyone! I'm a huge Bill's fan who recently moved out of town. I was wondering if anyone had info or a link to watch the game online today. I'm in Patriot's land and can't even find a bar that shows them! Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Try this link http://channelsurfing.net/ . I am stuck in Lions country, we don't get professional football here. This link has allowed mt to see real games. Although todays game appears to be only Audio. The other games have been available. Keep this as a favorite site.

Looks like channelsurfing.net is just broadcasting the audio. Any idea who is broadcasting the video feed?

check this link every Sunday (they will post the links an hour before kickoff), they will post all the various ways to see the games. Some of the feeds will require you to have a certain program, read the FAQ, that will help. Each player plays a different stream, so it changes week from week as to what games are streamed on which program (hope that makes sense...basically TVUPlayer is my favorite, but the Bills games are not always available on there, when its not, I will use a different program).

TVUPlayer has been my favorite so far, as it seems to have the best quality with very little buffering. You will need to download the program (its safe) by searching it on google (its also very small). You also need to have the most current Windows Media Player.

I have also tried TVAnts and SopCast which for me dont seem to work very well (im at an Air Force Base for 6 months with my wifes POS laptop that we bought atleast 5 years ago, so I dont know if its the computer or the program, but the feed cuts in and out).

Another alternative is Justin.tv which you can access through things like XSSports, channelsurfing.net, StoogeTV. These sources can be hit or miss. XSSports seems to always have the game (to find the link go here, you will need to register and post two replys to any of the topics, then goto the week 4 topic where you will be able to see the hidden link in the first post) but can be a bit nerve wrecking as the signal can be a bit strained as the game goes on.

Good luck...keep looking you will find what you are looking for!

check this link every Sunday (they will post the links an hour before kickoff), they will post all the various ways to see the games. Some of the feeds will require you to have a certain program, read the FAQ, that will help. Each player plays a different stream, so it changes week from week as to what games are streamed on which program (hope that makes sense...basically TVUPlayer is my favorite, but the Bills games are not always available on there, when its not, I will use a different program).

TVUPlayer has been my favorite so far, as it seems to have the best quality with very little buffering. You will need to download the program (its safe) by searching it on google (its also very small). You also need to have the most current Windows Media Player.

I have also tried TVAnts and SopCast which for me dont seem to work very well (im at an Air Force Base for 6 months with my wifes POS laptop that we bought atleast 5 years ago, so I dont know if its the computer or the program, but the feed cuts in and out).

Another alternative is Justin.tv which you can access through things like XSSports, channelsurfing.net, StoogeTV. These sources can be hit or miss. XSSports seems to always have the game (to find the link go here, you will need to register and post two replys to any of the topics, then goto the week 4 topic where you will be able to see the hidden link in the first post) but can be a bit nerve wrecking as the signal can be a bit strained as the game goes on.

Good luck...keep looking you will find what you are looking for!

The first link just looks like discussion threads.

The first link just looks like discussion threads.

Here's the link with the Bills game listed:

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?compet...mericanfootball

No actual links are listed, yet. They should be added later, though. I rely on Stoogetv (if needed), which posts links in the chat section (same page as the player) right before game time.

Here's the link with the Bills game listed:

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?compet...mericanfootball

No actual links are listed, yet. They should be added later, though. I rely on Stoogetv (if needed), which posts links in the chat section (same page as the player) right before game time.

Thanks!

Does [confirmed stream] mean they will be providing the stream link closer to 4:00PM gametime?

Any way find out what player to download for the stream link?

Thanks!

Does [confirmed stream] mean they will be providing the stream link closer to 4:00PM gametime?

Any way find out what player to download for the stream link?

Check out one of the 1pm games, and you'll see how they do it. I have sopcast and TVU (and of course Windows Media Player and Flash) installed. If you want to be safe, you could also install TVAnts, to be safe.

I haven't used this site, this year, so I don't know what's been the best for Bills games, this year.

Typically, I use the online stream for Preseason, and to hook up my 84 year old father. I go to a bar to watch it.

Any help. Can't seem to get anywhere.

Game starts at 4pm EST. You won't see any links for a while, probably. Stooge Tv will post their links (in the chat) around 4pm, or so. I'd get there and start monitoring about 3:35 or 3:50 (Eastern)

As for the P2P, just keep checking for the links, every 30 minutes, or so.

Game starts at 4pm EST. You won't see any links for a while, probably. Stooge Tv will post their links (in the chat) around 4pm, or so. I'd get there and start monitoring about 3:35 or 3:50 (Eastern)

As for the P2P, just keep checking for the links, every 30 minutes, or so.

Thanks Dean. I'm out on the left coast, and basically rolled out of bed expecting a 1:00 EST start. Felt

like I was in the Twilight Zone for a few minutes.

Check out one of the 1pm games, and you'll see how they do it. I have sopcast and TVU (and of course Windows Media Player and Flash) installed. If you want to be safe, you could also install TVAnts, to be safe.

I haven't used this site, this year, so I don't know what's been the best for Bills games, this year.

Typically, I use the online stream for Preseason, and to hook up my 84 year old father. I go to a bar to watch it.

Thanks Dean. I've downloaded about 4 viewers so hopefully, when the link is published, I'll have it covered. VLC looks like it's for Win32 only.

Thanks Dean. I've downloaded about 4 viewers so hopefully, when the link is published, I'll have it covered. VLC looks like it's for Win32 only.

Oh, yes, I have VLC, too. I checked and many of the 1pm games had TVAnts streams, so I put that on my Dad's computer, just in case. Last thing I need is to miss the 1st Quarter installing stuff on his machine at the last minute.

Oh, yes, I have VLC, too. I checked and many of the 1pm games had TVAnts streams, so I put that on my Dad's computer, just in case. Last thing I need is to miss the 1st Quarter installing stuff on his machine at the last minute.

When do they publish the links for the 4PM games? It's4:10 and the Bills/Rams link still says (confirmed stream). Or am I just getting "antsy"? ;-)