You know what I'm not seeing this year?

Whites Bay

Perhaps it's early times still, but I seem to recall a lot more garbage coming this way in years past. And I know I'm not imagining things. Anyone else remember Italian Mobster, who couldn't write in until he'd cleaned up after Trix and had made his bed? I don't recall a LOT of trash-talking from the Seahawks (at least not on THIS board), the Jags (I think there was one person), and the Raiders thus far this season. I haven't seen ANYTHING from the Rams fans. Nothing like having a few wins under the belt to keep the Philistines away from the gate. Of course, there are still six games coming up with the Pats*, Brets and Phins, so I guess we'd better get the kitty litter out for the front hall.

Side note - I have a former co-worker, big Pats* fan, who used to call me every Friday to "politely" gloat about how the weekend was going to progress. Last year was a LONG season, I can assure you. He left me a message the first week of this season....."urgh", I thought, "here we go again". Then Brady's knee went snap, the Bills crushed the Seahawks, and I haven't heard from him since. I mean, it was like a fart in a windstorm. Gone.

I don't mind the back-and-forth, the level-headed debating of the pros-and-cons of one's team, but it's just nice not to have to take so much schit. Winning's nice. Let's see if the Bills can squeeze out another weekend of it.