Programming note: Tim Graham chats at 2 p.m.

Lori

From Graham's blog:

Just a reminder for those who might be interested, I will be holding a SportsNation chat at 2 p.m.

Click here to get your questions and comments queued up early. Preference will be given to AFC East issues, but feel free to drop a line about anything you wish. I do have an appearance scheduled for ESPNews during the 4 o'clock hour, so we won't be able to go for two hours like I normally do, but we'll have some fun.

And don't forget: If you can't join me at 2 p.m., you can always drop a note in my AFC East mailbag. My responses get delivered every Saturday.

A lot of Bills stuff there already. He picks over on Bills win/loss with the mark being 10.5.

Joe(Canada): Who is the best QB in the AFC East now that Tom Brady is hurt?

SportsNation Tim Graham: (2:12 PM ET ) Trent Edwards is playing the best right now.

Wow. Nice to hear. I'm thinking 11-5 or so. It appears that I am right with him.

I knew I always liked Tim!! :lol:

Any other updates?

HA!!!! That was my question. I'm always on these damn chats for College football and I never make it on there.

Great ending...

Ready for the Pats* (WNY): Chowder or Wings?

SportsNation Tim Graham: (2:58 PM ET ) Wings. Chowder makes me gag. I was in heaven last week when I picked up my 20 hot from Duff's in Amherst last Saturday.

Great ending...
Ready for the Pats* (WNY): Chowder or Wings?

SportsNation Tim Graham: (2:58 PM ET ) Wings. Chowder makes me gag. I was in heaven last week when I picked up my 20 hot from Duff's in Amherst last Saturday.

He's a Duff's guy. One more point in his favor. :lol:

Those of you who weren't able to participate can find the transcript here:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=22396

Ha ha. Thanks. I was Joe in Crofton, MD, and Ready for the Pats* (WNY), too.

LMMFAO!!! Busted!

Joe (Crofton, MD): Say what you must, but I think I speak for many when I say you kick Mort's butt all the time. He's a hack and we know we'll lose you to that level eventually. Just don't forget the AFC East when you go.

SportsNation Tim Graham: Mom, please stop masquerading as Joe from Crofton.

A lot of Bills stuff there already. He picks over on Bills win/loss with the mark being 10.5.

He shoulda got in during preseason when the number was 7.5. That was like falling off a log playing the over on that.

He's a Duff's guy. One more point in his favor. :devil:

I still don't trust him. Bocce, La Nova, or Mister Pizza?

He shoulda got in during preseason when the number was 7.5. That was like falling off a log playing the over on that.

I still don't trust him. Bocce, La Nova, or Mister Pizza?

Duff's all the way. It's not about the size of the wing, but the flavor of the sauce. I go through a form of withdrawal about two days after I eat Duff's.

Somebody else mentioned Gabriel's Gate. Those are in my top five.

Also, Caputi's in Tonawanda, but make sure you order them extra saucy just in case because sometimes they skimp.

Duff's all the way. It's not about the size of the wing, but the flavor of the sauce. I go through a form of withdrawal about two days after I eat Duff's.

Somebody else mentioned Gabriel's Gate. Those are in my top five.

Also, Caputi's in Tonawanda, but make sure you order them extra saucy just in case because sometimes they skimp.

Way to wuss out on my over/under question :devil: