Cheat Sheet: Belichick coaching tree rotting

0:)

Buffalo at St. Louis, 4 p.m.

In response to my open-ended question as to who would win in a neutral-field, 50/50 split-crowd game between the 2008 Missouri Tigers and 2008 St. Louis Rams, reader Scott Alexander responded, "What I find confusing is the idea that there may still be enough Rams fans to create a split crowd." Ouch. Pick: Buffalo 31, St. Louis 10

Well...you certainly wouldn't expect the National Bolshevik Committee, the Clinton News Network, the Communist Broadcast Slant, the American Beijing Comrades, the National Politburo Review or The Nothing Foils Loot Network to actually report a story on the activities of a Massachusetts business - would you?

:ph34r:

"About a decade ago, NFL Films shot a roundtable discussion with several branches of the Bill Walsh coaching tree. "

Wait a second.....shouldn't this say something to the likes of the Marv Levy coaching tree??? Didn't Levy hire Walsh out of his highschool job for the coaching ranks? That's right! It all comes back to Marv!

Buffalo at St. Louis, 4 p.m.

In response to my open-ended question as to who would win in a neutral-field, 50/50 split-crowd game between the 2008 Missouri Tigers and 2008 St. Louis Rams, reader Scott Alexander responded, "What I find confusing is the idea that there may still be enough Rams fans to create a split crowd." Ouch. Pick: Buffalo 31, St. Louis 10

I really do believe that Mizzou would win that game.

I really do believe that Mizzou would win that game.

There's just no prayer. It's always an interesting thought, but there really is no prayer. Mizzou would probably score, but they should worry about beating Oklahoma before they start thinking professionals.

It's still football, but it's a whole new world. There's a reason QB's come into the NFL from college and suck. The Rams would win by two scores at least, and that goes for Mizzou, USC, Georgia, whoever.

It might not be a whitewash, but the NFL team would win 10-out-of-10 times.

"About a decade ago, NFL Films shot a roundtable discussion with several branches of the Bill Walsh coaching tree. "

Wait a second.....shouldn't this say something to the likes of the Marv Levy coaching tree??? Didn't Levy hire Walsh out of his highschool job for the coaching ranks? That's right! It all comes back to Marv!

Yep.....but that could be taken further to the George Allan coaching tree......and even further to the George Halas coaching tree.

There's just no prayer. It's always an interesting thought, but there really is no prayer. Mizzou would probably score, but they should worry about beating Oklahoma before they start thinking professionals.

It's still football, but it's a whole new world. There's a reason QB's come into the NFL from college and suck. The Rams would win by two scores at least, and that goes for Mizzou, USC, Georgia, whoever.

It might not be a whitewash, but the NFL team would win 10-out-of-10 times.

How bout Texas before Oklahoma (which would have to be in a championship game?)