Emmit laughs at Bills

Yeah, I noticed that too. He said we basically were a product of our schedule. Last time I checked though, you can only beat the teams on your schedule. And didn't Denver play Oakland as well? Not sure who Tennessee played, but give me a break. Emmitt sucks as an analyst as well. The man can barely string together a coherent sentence. Not exactly analyst material, guess that's why he got demoted.

If you want a good laugh, search Emmitt Smith on YouTube. There are clips of his time on ESPN that are hilarious....they show his complete butchering of the English language.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone else saw the segment with Stuartt Scott, Steve Young, and Emmit after the game tonight. When asked if the Bills were for real Emmit basically laughed and acted like we are horrible. Claimed that the Raiders are terrible at best and Buffalo has played no one this year. He made it sound like we'll probably finish about 4-12 this year. Of course when talking about the Cowboys he started beaming and all but awarded them the Lombardi trophy.

Not surprising at all... and I think we're all in agreement that Emmit sucks as an analyst, but all the same... what a MAROON!

Emmit is 5 IQ points short of being a retard.....I don't put a whole lot of value in what he says. Hell, the guy can barely put together a proper English sentence....let alone two in a row.