Factoid of the Day!

The Big Cat

thats not true.

you can go back to 2006 vs Jacksonville, we won that game the same way we won yesterday.

i can name more like that.

the only thing i can think of is its the 1st time we won like that on the final play WHILE Trailing since 1989? is that what you mean?

thats not true.

you can go back to 2006 vs Jacksonville, we won that game the same way we won yesterday.

i can name more like that.

the only thing i can think of is its the 1st time we won like that on the final play WHILE Trailing since 1989? is that what you mean?

You know, you're right. That was the first game to come to mind for me too, but I didn't bother looking it up. The factoid comes from the yahoo post-game write-up. Having just looked at the play-by-play from that game, it was kicked with 0:03 seconds to go, meaning it had to have gone through at 0:00.

Oops! Next time I'll fact-check yahoo, I guess.

Yesterday's win was only the SECOND in Bills history to come during the last play of regulation.

The other was against Miami in 1989.

Happy Monday! If I hadn't lost my cell phone last night this would be the third consecutive carefree start to my week!!

Wasn't that a Jim Kelly sneak for the victory in 1989? So, that would mean that this was the first walk off regulation FG. That can't be right, can it?