WOW Bills fans, you brought it today!

marauderswr80

It was unbelieveable. That crowd before that last 3rd down the Raiders had that we stopped them on was so loud, I couldnt even hear myself talk. I actually said out loud, "This is absolutely un-****ing believeable!"

During the kick, I think everyone in 204 was holding hands, and when it went through and you saw that the Raiders didn't get the time out off, it was just pure celebration. There was another guy in the section with me that kept running up and down the aisles, even after the long Oakland TD, "We're not losing to the ****ing Raiders!" I gave that guy the biggest hug after the game, everyone in our section was hugging, high fiving, singing...

Best football experience I have ever been to. That is the kind of game that makes season tickets worth every penny of the price.

The crowd was absolutely nuts, especially during the 4th quarter. Despite all the moments that pretty much silenced the crowd (fumbles, interception, the Higgins TD, Evans' offensive pass interference), it sure got back into form toward the end.

I went to the game with my two brothers and my buddy (a Jets fan). Toward the end of the game, my buddy was chanting "Roscoe! Roscoe! Roscoe!" on Oakland's last punt and singing along to the Shout song on both of our TDs. After one game at Buffalo as a neutral party, I think he might have changed allegiances, he can't stop talking about the Bills.

Man, Today was the loudest game I have ever been to in my life. The 12th man where I was sitting was rockin the crowd, so much so, some fans broke the bleachers in front of us. The end of the 4th quarter was intense........

Scrappy win.........

Defense leaned on the crowd a lot today!

Oh and to the Germany Bills Backers I believe they were, hope you enjoyed the atmosphere.....

I'm glad to hear that - you really couldn't tell on TV, they had the crowd noise on mute.