Bills game on the web?

DrFishfinder

Thanks! Between channelsurfing and stoogetv, I may be spared the pain of having to watch the Dolphins/Pats game on regular TV. Someone also posted a link to JustinTV a few weeks ago and that worked when channelsurfing.net konked out.

Thanks! Between channelsurfing and stoogetv, I may be spared the pain of having to watch the Dolphins/Pats game on regular TV. Someone also posted a link to JustinTV a few weeks ago and that worked when channelsurfing.net konked out.

The Stooge TV link may, or may not be, Justin TV.

So how do these systems work? When you go to a site like Stooge Tv etc, how do I seach for the actual game? In the past couple weeks I've used the link posted to go to the game via Justin TV or XSsports and that worked OK, though at some points the repsonse was terrible. Actually last week the fourth period was the only good period from a response perspective, my guess is that many Bills fans gave up once they fell behind so then the response was good. But I don't have any idea how to search for an actual game myself?

So how do these systems work? When you go to a site like Stooge Tv etc, how do I seach for the actual game? In the past couple weeks I've used the link posted to go to the game via Justin TV or XSsports and that worked OK, though at some points the repsonse was terrible. Actually last week the fourth period was the only good period from a response perspective, my guess is that many Bills fans gave up once they fell behind so then the response was good. But I don't have any idea how to search for an actual game myself?

Check out the link (to another thread) earlier in this thread. I explain it, there.

Do you have the Sunday Ticket? If so (or if you get it) you can download Supercast and watch any game on your laptop. I love this option, especially when i am traveling.

Did you have probs with it last week? I sure did; had to settle to watching via browser.

If I remember tomorrow morning, I'll post the link. Otherwise, go to Billszone.com--they'll have it there. Just DO NOT spread it around esp to Faders fans. It is meant only for Bills fans who won't squeal to the NFL.