Who to start?

Matt in KC

I'm torn whether to start Lee Evans or Tory Holt (vs. Seattle) this week in my flex position. I'm already starting Lynch and the Blls defense (I know, I know), so I hesitent to add another Bill. I know the Raiders have good corners, but I swear Lee is ready to break another big game, and haven't been overly impressed w Holt this year on the dreadful Rams.

I also have DeSean Jackson (Easgles WR against PIT), Fred Taylor against the Indi defense, or Michael Bush to choose from. Anyone have a strong feeling or rationale? My head says play Holt, my heart Evans.

The question really is whether the BILLS will have to throw the ball in the second half. If they get up early, "Jauronball" becomes a big factor and that means Evans' opportunities dwindle. I think that's more likely than Evans having a huge day, though that is a possibility.

It's pretty likely that Rams/Chickens game will be a shootout because neither team has proven they can stop anyone. Again, nothing is a certainty but I'd say that's the better matchup.

Thanks for the posts.

I'm still torn, but have tentatively set Holt as my flex option. His numbers are worse than Lee's this year and he was lucky to get his sole TD. But, he plays a weaker defense (StL), certainly one with worse CBs than Oakland.

Can someone please convince me Evans is a better start? :thumbsup:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.