Tim Graham's latest blog entry

Lots of love for our Bills

Special teams have been sublime across the board. The Bills have a Pro Bowl punter, one of the NFL's more reliable kickers and an embarrassment of riches in the return game. Kelsay called punt returner Roscoe Parrish "our little stick of dynamite back there."

"Some people are starting to give us a little respect," Kelsay said. "Respect comes over time, but humility comes before honor. As long as we stay humble, the praise will come.

"We just go about our business, and that's to win football games. It's about showing up on Sunday and playing your rear off and consistently getting wins. If we do that we'll be where we want to be."

Kelsay obviously is becoming a team leader. Love his quote about Roscoe.

Lots of love for our Bills

Kelsay obviously is becoming a team leader. Love his quote about Roscoe.

On a sidenote about Kelsay:

I distinctly noticed two years go that in interviews he seemed very youthful in apperance and in voice. When I saw an interview with him for the first time THIS year, I was shocked at how much he has matured. It says nothing to this playing ability or anything like, just something I noticed.

On a sidenote about Kelsay:

I distinctly noticed two years go that in interviews he seemed very youthful in apperance and in voice. When I saw an interview with him for the first time THIS year, I was shocked at how much he has matured. It says nothing to this playing ability or anything like, just something I noticed.

It was the shades he was wearing. Very Tom Cruise.

Considering that Graham was covering a different game on Sunday, that's solid work. Nice touch, mentioning FIVE bags of IV fluids for Whitner.

Looks like he was in town for that piece? If so, you might as well stick around for the weekend, Tim. You wouldn't rather cover Pats*-Fins instead, would you?

Considering that Graham was covering a different game on Sunday, that's solid work. Nice touch, mentioning FIVE bags of IV fluids for Whitner.

Looks like he was in town for that piece? If so, you might as well stick around for the weekend, Tim. You wouldn't rather cover Pats*-Fins instead, would you?

I'm really liking Tim Graham in general. I think he got this info from a recent article in the Buffalo News. Either way, he's a good reporter!

I liked that he called them "the disturbed Oakland Raiders". That's just funny.

That was good, as was this one...

The Bills have a healthy chance of winning their first three games, a feat they last accomplished in 1992, their third Super Bowl season. The disoriented Raiders, with their dead man coaching, look like an easy mark.

I think we've got one of the better teams in the league - decent talent at almost every position, and good depth at most of them too. Just stay focused, injury-free, no off-field distractions, and who knows how far this team can go...

GO BILLSSS!!!!