As exciting as the start is, I want to see more offence....

AnthonyF

Watching the Dallas/Philadelphia game, you can see the explosive offense and all the weapons. Add to that Denver, SD, NYG, Arizona..... Want to see the Bills offense open up a bit. Yes they can not compete in a track meet, but I am consistently amazed that fans are excited after years of being beat down with 17 offensive points and 300 yards offense.

However the Bills at least have thrown over 200 yards each of the first 2 games.....

Most important stat is the W

Guest dog14787
Watching the Dallas/Philadelphia game, you can see the explosive offense and all the weapons. Add to that Denver, SD, NYG, Arizona..... Want to see the Bills offense open up a bit. Yes they can not compete in a track meet, but I am consistently amazed that fans are excited after years of being beat down with 17 offensive points and 300 yards offense.

However the Bills at least have thrown over 200 yards each of the first 2 games.....

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS :thumbsup:

With three turnovers, including an 86-yard interception return for a TD by the Niners' Patrick Willis. And when you look at the passing yardage, remember that MadMikeMartz is in SF now -- O'Sullivan threw for 300 yards, but he also took eight sacks.

Their visit here at the end of November should be interesting ... if O'Sullivan lives that long.

okay, so we take out that INT for a TD, and San Fran's offense still scored more than our offense did. Call me cynical, but I'm still not impressed.

okay, so we take out that INT for a TD, and San Fran's offense still scored more than our offense did. Call me cynical, but I'm still not impressed.

You can't just take that out, because Martz uses Ints in his offense like punts. We won, they lost - that's the only stat that really matters I thought...

I'm all for expanding the base to Canada, but am I the only one getting tired of hearing "offence" and "defence?" I know you guys say it the British way, but this is American football you're talking about. Why can't you say it the right way when you're talking about football? I'll give a free pass in hockey, but geez. Please don't take this as an arrogant American comment (it probably will come off anyways), I'm just trying to grasp this issue.