My prediction

lol, 24-10 might be a little generous, but I think we pull this one off to the amazement of most national media figures(ps: i know espn guys picked 4 of 5 in favor of the bills.)

80969[/snapback]

OK. So 24-10 will be my beer to shot ratio. The score will be 13-10. The important thing is that we'll win and I get tanked.

-------------

Go Bills

Yo Gray you gonna be at the Northstar?

OK. So 24-10 will be my beer to shot ratio. The score will be 13-10.  The important thing is that we'll win and I get tanked. 

-------------

Go Bills

80992[/snapback]

Yo Gray you gonna be at the Northstar?

81037[/snapback]

Hey Ashwin. I'm heading to San Diego tonight, so I won't be there. If I can, I'm going to try to get to Blind Melons down in Pacific Beach on Sunday. Last week, I ran into two guys that are from Buffalo and live in North Beach. They were in the North Star for the first time. They'll be there as will Bob and his sister. Should be a decent crowd. I'll be there on Halloween for the Cardinals game. See you there?

-------------

Go Bills

Nice. Have a good time down there... I'll cya next week!

Hey Ashwin. I'm heading to San Diego tonight, so I won't be there. If I can, I'm going to try to get to Blind Melons down in Pacific Beach on Sunday.  Last week, I ran into two guys that are from Buffalo and live in North Beach. They were in the North Star for the first time. They'll be there as will Bob and his sister.  Should be a decent crowd. I'll be there on Halloween for the Cardinals game. See you there?

-------------

Go Bills

81069[/snapback]