just for this week...can we please not cry about not

jester43

it always embarrasses me to see how many solid bills brethren get their panties in a wad over the comments of the talking heads. i'll take a win like this over a little ballwashing from sterling, TJ, mike, mad dog, nick buoniconti, skip ball-less or any other nationally syndicated douchebag you wish to fuss over. you know they're out there waiting to smarm. i'm telling you now, just LET THEM GO and enjoy a precedent-setting win

it always embarrasses me to see how many solid bills brethren get their panties in a wad over the comments of the talking heads. i'll take a win like this over a little ballwashing from sterling, TJ, mike, mad dog, nick buoniconti, skip ball-less or any other nationally syndicated douchebag you wish to fuss over. you know they're out there waiting to smarm. i'm telling you know, just LET THEM GO and enjoy a precedent-setting win

THANK YOU!!! :worthy:

I'll admit, it feels nice to be congratulated on a job well done, but that's what Jim Rome is for, isn't he?

I'm just happy with the fact that we won a game against someone we weren't supposed to beat, have won against two 2007 playoff teams and now face three bad-average teams before our bye. Really, what else could we have asked for going into the season?

it always embarrasses me to see how many solid bills brethren get their panties in a wad over the comments of the talking heads. i'll take a win like this over a little ballwashing from sterling, TJ, mike, mad dog, nick buoniconti, skip ball-less or any other nationally syndicated douchebag you wish to fuss over. you know they're out there waiting to smarm. i'm telling you know, just LET THEM GO and enjoy a precedent-setting win

2nd.

Also, don't get overexcited when the ballwashing begins. I firmly believe that the Bills are turning into a very good team. A few more wins and everyone will be on the bandwagon, cause bandwagon sells. You are only allowed to mark out for a Berman "nobody circles the wagons..." on sportscenter later. Please, let this be the week without any power ranking threads.

Amen!

it always embarrasses me to see how many solid bills brethren get their panties in a wad over the comments of the talking heads. i'll take a win like this over a little ballwashing from sterling, TJ, mike, mad dog, nick buoniconti, skip ball-less or any other nationally syndicated douchebag you wish to fuss over. you know they're out there waiting to smarm. i'm telling you now, just LET THEM GO and enjoy a precedent-setting win

Yes, please.

The media will be in full ball washing mode over either Cassel or Favre and whichever one of their teams is 2-0. There will be a smattering of stupid "Buffalo is a surprise at 2-0" comments but that's about it.

If the Bills go 4-0 or 5-0 they will start to get some attention (mostly of the "no one saw that coming!" variety). Until then,let's just enjoy our little secret together.

The media is either going to be saying "Favre is the king of the AFC East" or "The Patriots are just fine without Brady" and that's fine with me. The last time the media was really really high on the Bills, Travis Henry threw an interception and the rest of our season crumbled.