Lets not get gitty yet!!!

twist_to_open

Good luck with that.

All I'm sayin' is who cares if he gets over 100 as long as we win. In fact, I hope he only gets 75 again today. because that means that we are up so many points that he doesn't have to play in the fourth quarter again.

Last week, that touchdown run, and even more, the run out of our own endzone, was all he needed to do to help secure the win. As long as he does what it take to win, who cares about the numbers. Stats are Fantasy Football...which I could care less about.

we've had our blowout against an overhyped has-been team... now the bills need to put together a complete road game and shut down the jags, a decent team with some major home field advantage today (heat). One thing that has eluded the bills for the past 10 years or so is a down to the wire comeback victory. Remember, Jim Kelly wasn't Jim Kelly till he scored that TD in miami. Trent needs a performance like that to make him elite.

You mean like JP did in consecutive weeks in 2006 against the Texans and Jags? :thumbsup:

I kid, I kid.... but the larger point is the key is just winning. It is hard to say in advance which win will "make" a player or a team. They just need to keep being steady and doing what it takes....