Has anyone gone back to the disrespectful Seahawks board?

BuffaloBlood

That board was too funny. They have one thread titled "Why is everyone jumping off the bandwagon already?" It is really funny to watch fanbases of teams that have been historically bad (but good recently) react to losing. 12th Man my......you get the picture. These fan bases just can't handle their teams when they look bad. On another note, I also saw a board where one "civilized" seahawks poster congratulated the bills on the win and apolgized for his compatriots poor behavior, ei tim russert and kevin everett jokes and pictures. He was mercilessly abused and attacked by at least 15 prebescent seagull fans, including the supposed admin (the one with the gay hasselback holding the lombardi-----doesn't make any sense, i dunno). The imaginary Superbowl MVP went on to tell the nice guy that he was a crappy fairweather fan like the rest of seattle who drinks "lattes." HAHA. self-immolation by a fan base was too much and just plain hilarious.

Wow. There must be an age requiremnt over there. Ages 15 and under. That is some vulgar stuff. At least be tasteful.

Just mentally. Are you more sophisticated than a fifth grader?

Those have to be pre-teens posting on that board -- I've never heard any adult with 1/2 a brain respond to every comment with "you're gay." That Seahawk94 or whatever has some serious homoeroticism issues.

In any case, who cares? We won't see or hear anything about that team for another four years.

Shut up Fag!

:thumbsup: you're gay :thumbsup:

You seem to protest too much. Wasn't there a thread entitled "The official Beerball is gay thread"?