Jim Rome calling out the Pats...

I cant believe Wilfork got away with a slap on the wrist for such a dirty play.

No wonder so many hate the Pats

Rome came through with Edwards as his interview guest on his TV bit this afternoon, too--but there was scant discussion of the NE situation. Most of it focused on Trent as a new starter and Trent's relationship with Evans. Edwards was on the radio version yesterday, from what I understand, as well.

The Bills actually are getting the national attention that they deserve right now--that is, credit for a decent win on Sunday and a shot at the division title. They're not getting national headline coverage, because: 1) Brady, 2a) Favre, 2b) Rodgers, and 3) see 1, 2a, and 2b. It doesn't mean there's a lack of respect. It means there are bigger stories out there.

Rome came through with Edwards as his interview guest on his TV bit this afternoon, too--but there was scant discussion of the NE situation. Most of it focused on Trent as a new starter and Trent's relationship with Evans. Edwards was on the radio version yesterday, from what I understand, as well.

The Bills actually are getting the national attention that they deserve right now--that is, credit for a decent win on Sunday and a shot at the division title. They're not getting national headline coverage, because: 1) Brady, 2a) Favre, 2b) Rodgers, and 3) see 1, 2a, and 2b. It doesn't mean there's a lack of respect. It means there are bigger stories out there.

Right on the money....and we have just won ONE game....If we can bet the JAX then people will start paying more attention....

Right on the money....and we have just won ONE game....If we can bet the JAX then people will start paying more attention....

throw in Peyton laying an egg and the miraculous Carolina comeback from last week, and Bills are on an even further back burner...give it time while the Bills force the issue

"I mean...I'm not going to be IGNORED..!"

-Glenn Close, Fatal Attraction