PFW power rankings

What?

Where have you been? I've already heard it in the media to stick a fork in NE more than once.

WRT the JETS that's another issue. It's Favrelous until they lose.

I watched a lot of coverage on Monday and I didn't see one guy on NFL network or ESPN say that the Pats are done with Brady gone. Please let me know which guys have said it, I'd love to know who in the NFL media has the guts to dare question the "almighty" Patriots.

CBS Sportsline Power Rankings

I think this guy just stuck a fork in them with his power rankings.

#17 NE Patriots - "Yes, they're 1-0. But they're down here because Brady is done. Don't give me that 2001 song and dance again. This team won't make the playoffs."

If only a "talking head" on NFL network or ESPN could man up and say that. What a bunch of windbag-filled wimps. Berman was closest when he suggested that this could be one of those years when everything flips and teams like Buffalo, Jets and Ravens take over.

As far as I know, no one was saying that the Pats are finished, which is in fact what they are without Tom Brady. To think these guys have a two hour pre game show on Sundays, for what exactly? To watch them straddle the fence so as not to upset anyone?