I know convention says you are not supposed to look ahead but...5 &amp

BuffaloBill

Think about the fact that Jacksonville's interior o line is a mess - both guards and the center are out. Not saying that a road victory against them is easy because they still have a very stout D but it is not the uphill battle one would have pictured before the season. The Bills just need to continue their formula of very good Special teams, win the field position battle, play respectable D and don't turn the ball over to real this one in.

Next in line are Oakland, St Louis and Arizona - three very winnable games.

I believe it takes 10 victories to secure a playoff spot in the AFC - we could be halfway there when the bye week hits.

Maybe Donte is more prophetic than I gave him credit for. I was happy to hear him say what he did but I thought he was overly optimistic when he uttered his claim.

What do you think? Should we stick to the NFL line "we only look at next Sunday's game and we do not care what comes after that."

Think about the fact that Jacksonville's interior o line is a mess - both guards and the center are out. Not saying that a road victory against them is easy because they still have a very stout D but it is not the uphill battle one would have pictured before the season. The Bills just need to continue their formula of very good Special teams, win the field position battle, play respectable D and don't turn the ball over to real this one in.

Next in line are Oakland, St Louis and Arizona - three very winnable games.

I believe it takes 10 victories to secure a playoff spot in the AFC - we could be halfway there when the bye week hits.

Maybe Donte is more prophetic than I gave him credit for. I was happy to hear him say what he did but I thought he was overly optimistic when he uttered his claim.

What do you think? Should we stick to the NFL line "we only look at next Sunday's game and we do not care what comes after that."

Better to stick to convention here. How many times have we seen a winning streak followed up with a losing streak? Plenty in my mind. One-game-at-a-time -- there's no other way to do this. If the Bills are going to have any crappy games, I'd rather they get them out of the way early and be strong during the stretch they are playing divisional opponents. The only game that matters right now is Jacksonville. Remember 1988? Started 11-1, but managed to finish 12-4 (which, of course I'll take), but the point being you want to finish strong. Just ask the 2007 Giants. This is a marathon -- not a 100 yd. dash.