Favorite Play of the Game

Andrew in CA

Aside from the two obvious ones- the Parrish return and the P- DE fake field goal TD (all too common), it was a 3 or 4 yard sack of Hasselbeck by Mitchell. Both Poz and KM lined up right in front of center, and right before the snap, I could almost sense the sack coming- i think Hasselbeck could too. KM and Poz rolled right in, Poz got picked up by the center and KM just threw Hasselbeck to the ground- the whole play took about two seconds. That's the moment I felt the Bills D was for real!

That's a tough question. Too many to choose from. Parrish's return was absolutely electrifying. And the fake FG TD pass was mind-blowing. Mitchell's sack was awesome too, he was in the Hawks backfield right away, almost instantly, and took Hasselbeck down before he could finish dropping back or even turn around.

Lynch's TD run on 3rd and 11 was really great to watch. And that 41 yard bomb to Evans was a perfectly thrown/caught ball.

That's a tough question. Too many to choose from. Parrish's return was absolutely electrifying. And the fake FG TD pass was mind-blowing. Mitchell's sack was awesome too, he was in the Hawks backfield right away, almost instantly, and took Hasselbeck down before he could finish dropping back or even turn around.

Lynch's TD run on 3rd and 11 was really great to watch. And that 41 yard bomb to Evans was a perfectly thrown/caught ball.

That was mine. Got the ball rolling.

Aside from the two obvious ones- the Parrish return and the P- DE fake field goal TD (all too common), it was a 3 or 4 yard sack of Hasselbeck by Mitchell. Both Poz and KM lined up right in front of center, and right before the snap, I could almost sense the sack coming- i think Hasselbeck could too. KM and Poz rolled right in, Poz got picked up by the center and KM just threw Hasselbeck to the ground- the whole play took about two seconds. That's the moment I felt the Bills D was for real!

Any of the plays where they stretched the field...long throws to Evans or the laser to Royal. All facets of the team seemed improved, but it was especially encouraging to see us pick up big yards in the air. Good riddance, Mr. Fairchild!!!