Sling box

Boomer860

Any one use sling box for the game when not at home??

Thanks , I have a grandson statiioned out of state who is a big Bills fan. Guess I will have to get one.

Dont know why they cant open an internet feed for audio or maybe video when the game is a sell out.

I got one to use when my son was in Scotland last year. Works well for standard tv, not as good for high motion like sports. The quality is largely determinded by how much Internet speed you have. Most critical is the upload ability at the slingbox location. Should be capable of at least 500kbps. After that the download ability has to at least match that.

I have used it to watch the Sabres when I have been traveling. Sometimes it is great, sometimes not so. Depended on the Internet at the hotel I was staying at.

I use it to watch Bills games. I have it hooked up in Buffalo, and watch the Bills games in NH where I live. Works great.

Good luck and GO BILLS

Thanks , I have a grandson statiioned out of state who is a big Bills fan. Guess I will have to get one.

Dont know why they cant open an internet feed for audio or maybe video when the game is a sell out.

I had my laptop with the Patriot game on :devil: with the direct tv supercast feed. Worked excellent!!