Seattle fans talking crap over on their boards...

there not even real fans....the only sport that city has is football and they don't even know how to be football fans....I went to a preseason game in Seattle when I visited my friends in belvue....not one tailgate party...we walked down the city streets on our way to the game and you really couldn't tell the difference between the fans and ppl who didn't even know what a football was....none of them have any sports in there blood

I have to say the pics and jokes about Everett are just dis-tasteful....if the seahawks players saw that they'd probably whip the sh-- out of there own "fans" on that board....any player that laughs at that stuff is !@#$ing stupid....not saying they did , just trying to show the difference of our forum to that one..Bills players would and some Probably do visit this forum and read it and have fun reading our discussions...

it pisses me off because I actually do like that city..its a very pretty city with lots to do arround it...the ppl I met and saw there were very freindly...to bad the football team has jackass fans tho with no brains

there not even real fans....the only sport that city has is football and they don't even know how to be football fans....I went to a preseason game in Seattle when I visited my friends in belvue....not one tailgate party...we walked down the city streets on our way to the game and you really couldn't tell the difference between the fans and ppl who didn't even know what a football was....none of them have any sports in there blood

I have to say the pics and jokes about Everett are just dis-tasteful....if the seahawks players saw that they'd probably whip the sh-- out of there own "fans" on that board....any player that laughs at that stuff is !@#$ing stupid....not saying they did , just trying to show the difference of our forum to that one..Bills players would and some Probably do visit this forum and read it and have fun reading our discussions...

it pisses me off because I actually do like that city..its a very pretty city with lots to do arround it...the ppl I met and saw there were very freindly...to bad the football team has jackass fans tho with no brains

Agree with all of that, just adding that they have the Mariners too.