LEAVING NJ NOW TO GO TO BUFFALO

sidbuff

The tailgate is 0-2 since my last appearance. Let's get that turned around.

We're tailgating in Charlotte. I'm told we have to get in line before this place opens so we can have a shot at a table. My friend just texted me that he has a cooler, but no beer. My reply: "I guess you really don't have a cooler then, do you?" Fortunately I have a 12er here.

My God, I'm excited!

What kind of snooty beer is Bluefire drinking? :beer:

We're tailgating in Charlotte. I'm told we have to get in line before this place opens so we can have a shot at a table. My friend just texted me that he has a cooler, but no beer. My reply: "I guess you really don't have a cooler then, do you?" Fortunately I have a 12er here.

My God, I'm excited!

He was here b4, I'm looking for him... hold on

My God, I'm excited!

Here with Blue FIre no to responmd:

He id drinking ........SOUTHERN TIER BARLEY WINE....

hE SAYD THATS COOL!?!?!? iIts a good beer

Here with Blue FIre no to responmd:

He id drinking ........SOUTHERN TIER BARLEY WINE....

hE SAYD THATS COOL!?!?!? iIts a good beer

That's impressive. I hope it goes well with wings, beef on weck and a Bills victory! :beer:

Well, my laptop shut down from the battery powering off so I could not post anymore, but we ate some more adn drank some more, as usual we did the raffles and the 50/50. Then we took our group picture which was a blast, those that have been here b4 know what I;m taling about. Went to the game and yelled so hard that I lost my voice again like last time, Stroud is an animal and Marshawn is a truck. The crowd was jumpin and nuts, the noise when the Bills were in defense was CRAZYYYYYYY...

After the win we did the usual which we usually do at the Hammer lot which is tailgate again and talk about he game, I made my JERK CHICKEN which I would not do b4 the game and as usual it was watery, tasty & GONE.......

As usual the hard part is saying goodbye to every1 and having to pack up and get ready to go home, for me I will be driving out tomorrow morning. The BILLS look really good guys, I would not worry about being DOOMMMMEDD for a long time.

They looked great, to the rest of my 2BILLSDRIVE group a pleasure as always and can't wait to do it again next year..

GO BILLS

SIDBUFF

They looked great, to the rest of my 2BILLSDRIVE group a pleasure as always and can't wait to do it again next year..

GO BILLS

SIDBUFF

Nice seeing you, Sweetie! Christopher is a doll. That one's going to be a heartbreaker! Also, congrats on the new baby girl. That was a sweet picture. Hugs to the Mrs. Tell her I missed seeing her.