Seahawks Are Flying Sideways Into The Ralph

BuffaloBaumer

Their 2 best receivers, starting right tackle AND one of their best D Tackles all missing Game 1. If there was ever a time to pounce on an opening game, this is it. Not until today did I actually feel that it would be a HUGE upset if the Bills lost this game. I don't think the Bills will ever be behind from start to finish and the crowd is going to be a factor until the final second has ticked.

27-13

A perfect time to begin to hone the killer instinct we'll need to be successful long-term...

Get 'em down, keep 'em down!

That, I think, will be the key to the season. Their confidence seems to be at a 10 year high and they have to translate that into closing out games against teams they are beating in the 4th quarter.

A perfect time to begin to hone the killer instinct we'll need to be successful long-term...

Get 'em down, keep 'em down!

Agreed.

I don't think that this is Jauron's style though, his in game adjustments always tend to be conservative when the Bills have a 2 score lead. The Giants game from last season highlights this.

Agreed.

I don't think that this is Jauron's style though, his in game adjustments always tend to be conservative when the Bills have a 2 score lead. The Giants game from last season highlights this.

True, that. I'm hoping he has the capacity to grow and change as a coach. All he needs to do is look at Tom Coughlin last season. If the way you've always done something continues to produce the same rather mediocre results, why keep doing it? If you're satisfied with being average, you shouldn't be in the NFL, and I think Jauron would be the first to agree with that. So think big. Take some calculated risks. Shake things up. Run a few plays outside your comfort zone. Hell, even Mike Mularkey won a game when he broke routine and took the team out on a day trip for hamburgers. :thumbsup: