If Palin were a man, would McCain have picked her

My take is her lack of experience would have precluded her. But who knows?

I'd be surprised to have seen a male w/ 2 years as Governor as the VP candidate, but that doesn't necessarily mean one would have been a bad choice.

The flip side to your question is: would a 4 year Caucasian Senator have made it through the Democratic Primary? The answer is most likely no.

Either way, interesting though they are, the questions are moot. They've both put themselves in the "right place at the right time" to get to this point. It takes political skill and luck to get there, you need both.

I think he might have. For McCain, it's about the shot of energy she brings and her anti-corruption reputation as much as anything.

Keep this in mind - there was serious consideration given to Bobby Jindal. Basically, the same deal: limited experience offset by the enthusiasm generated by turning the party over to a new generation.

I think he might have. For McCain, it's about the shot of energy she brings and her anti-corruption reputation as much as anything.

Keep this in mind - there was serious consideration given to Bobby Jindal. Basically, the same deal: limited experience offset by the enthusiasm generated by turning the party over to a new generation.

I'd actually of respected that choice, even though he's inexperienced his handling of the rebuilding of LA is impressive.

She's at the RNC preparing for her speech. But don't let that stop you from making an ignorant and incorrect assumption. <_<

She's having her talking points downloaded into her head like in the Matrix. Who the hell needs so much time to prepare for a speech? How hard is it to read off a teleprompter?

She's having her talking points downloaded into her head like in the Matrix. Who the hell needs so much time to prepare for a speech? How hard is it to read off a teleprompter?

And yet another gem from our resident retard! <_<

As to your question, ask Obama. He's so bad without it he insisted on the minimum number of debates with McCain.

And yet another gem from our resident retard! <_<

As to your question, ask Obama. He's so bad without it he insisted on the minimum number of debates with McCain.

No idiot-why would Obama agree to a debate with McCain when he's ahead?