Any Bills fan rooting for the Red Sox is NUTS!

Rudyc80

As a person who lives in this hell hole of New England I have to tell you that most Pats/redsox/celtic fans are the biggest aholes alive and to see so many of you pulling with them makes me sick. im no yankee fan by any means but let me ask all of you this question?

If the Bills had ever won a superbowl and had a baseball team on the verge of going to the world series,,,,do you think that pat fans would be pulling for us?

ARE YOU INSANE.....they hate us and love to see us miserable! Thats why you should NEVER ROOT FOR ANY BOSTON SPORT!

There are no bigger pr@#@ks in sports than New England fans....BELIEVE ME!!! They are the bottom feeders of teh world when it comes to taunting other teams fans!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: SOX NATION AND TAkE BRADY WITH YOU!

78579[/snapback]

You make a valid point, but I dont confuse my baseball fanship witrh my football fanship. I hate the Yankees. HHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAANKEEEEEESSSS!!!! I HATE THOSE OVERPAID, PUNK ASS BITCHES FROM THE BRONX!!!!! I HATE THEIR FANS MORE THAN I HATE ANY OTHER SPORTS FANS IN THE WORLD, WHICH SUCKS COS I HAVE FRIEND WHO ARE YANKS FANS. My favoraite team is anyone who beats the Yankees, even though I am aligned to the Oakland A's. I live out here in Arizona and everyone hates the Yankees. It's so nice.

Yes Boston fans are jackasses, but this team played their ass off and won.

!@#$ THE YANKEES!!!!

Guest Big Stein

"Every empire has to fall sometime." -- Larry Lucchino's postgame comments

Was there anything sweeter than hearing "LET'S GO RED SOX" being chanted at that dump in the Bronx while Buck, McCarver and Leiter were wrapping up the postgame??? HOLY CRAP, THIS IS A NIGHTMARE FOR YANKEE FANS!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#%)&% THE CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2004...Learn it, live it, love it

As a person who lives in this hell hole of New England I have to tell you that most Pats/redsox/celtic fans are the biggest aholes alive and to see so many of you pulling with them makes me sick. im no yankee fan by any means but let me ask all of you this question?

If the Bills had ever won a superbowl and had a baseball team on the verge of going to the world series,,,,do you think that pat fans would be pulling for us?

ARE YOU INSANE.....they hate us and love to see us miserable! Thats why you should NEVER ROOT FOR ANY BOSTON SPORT!

There are no bigger pr@#@ks in sports than New England fans....BELIEVE ME!!! They are the bottom feeders of teh world when it comes to taunting other teams fans!

78579[/snapback]

Your paranoia is outrageous. There's 44 other states if you really feel like it's a hellhole here. Why would you live somewhere you dislike?

I despise this idea that all Boston/Pats fans want to see other fans be miserable. I certainly don't. Every team has classy fans and fans at the opposite end of the spectrum. It's the way of the world.

Boston fans have had some good classy moments - anyone else remember "Beat LA!"?

Don't paint with a broad brush Rudy - you will always be wrong.

Go Sox!

Your paranoia is outrageous. There's 44 other states if you really feel like it's a hellhole here. Why would you live somewhere you dislike?

I despise this idea that all Boston/Pats fans want to see other fans be miserable. I certainly don't. Every team has classy fans and fans at the opposite end of the spectrum. It's the way of the world.

Boston fans have had some good classy moments - anyone else remember "Beat LA!"?

Don't paint with a broad brush Rudy - you will always be wrong.

Go Sox!

78707[/snapback]

I agree with this post, why doesn't Rudy move if he hates where he lives so much?

My first job was in NJ, near Princeton, after 15 months I was out of there and here in CT where I have a better job and much nicer area to live in. See Rudy, it is possible if you are so unhappy.

Hey Rudy, I am a Bills fan & SOX fan. You sound like a racist! Really calling a group of people a-holes? Because opf were they are from! Hey I live in Boston why don't you call me an "ahole" to my face! You are all talk! big mouth punk!

78579[/snapback]

I've been a Sox fan since I was a Kid. Always hated the Yankees and always will. While I repsect their Baseball History I also abhor the arrogance of the team which has only increased under Steinbrenner. I am a sox fan first , Mets second and the Yankees occupy the Miami position. I would be happy if they never won a game.

Go Bills Beat the Ravens !!!!!!!!!!!!

You make a valid point, but I dont confuse my baseball fanship witrh my football fanship.  I hate the Yankees.    HHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAANKEEEEEESSSS!!!!  I HATE THOSE OVERPAID, PUNK ASS BITCHES FROM THE BRONX!!!!!  I HATE THEIR FANS MORE THAN I HATE ANY OTHER SPORTS FANS IN THE WORLD, WHICH SUCKS COS I HAVE FRIEND WHO ARE YANKS FANS.  My favoraite team is anyone who beats the Yankees, even though I am aligned to the Oakland A's.  I live out here in Arizona and everyone hates the Yankees.  It's so nice.

!@#$ THE YANKEES!!!!

78682[/snapback]

F you

You make a valid point, but I dont confuse my baseball fanship witrh my football fanship.  I hate the Yankees.    HHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAANKEEEEEESSSS!!!!  I HATE THOSE OVERPAID, PUNK ASS BITCHES FROM THE BRONX!!!!!  I HATE THEIR FANS MORE THAN I HATE ANY OTHER SPORTS FANS IN THE WORLD, WHICH SUCKS COS I HAVE FRIEND WHO ARE YANKS FANS.  My favoraite team is anyone who beats the Yankees, even though I am aligned to the Oakland A's.  I live out here in Arizona and everyone hates the Yankees.  It's so nice.

!@#$ THE YANKEES!!!!

78682[/snapback]

You call this point VALID???

Rudy, I've always put up with your chicken-little posts because they are so pathetic they are amusing. But this post has revealed you for the moron you truly are.

First, Ive been a Sox fan since I was 8. In case you were not aware, there were no MLB teams playing in buffalo then, nor are there now. Even then, I knew I did not want to jump on the Yankee bandwagon. And given the fact that I was growing up in a town relatively equidistant from NYC and Boston, I felt no compulsion to do so.

Second, I spent four years living in that hell-hole of a city Boston, and loved every day of it notwithstanding my affiliation with no other Boston teams. It is one of the greatest cities in the US.

As for dumb-ass Boston sports fans, I know there are plenty. But the same is true everywhere. All you have to do is listen to sports talk radio in Buffalo fo every time some dumb-ass calls in and wants to trade Travis, McGahee to Miami for Ricky and fire Mularkey and Donohoe!

But I sure feel really good knowing that you are representing WNY sports fans in New England. :D

"As a person who lives in this hell hole of New England "

and it's obvious you have not traveled much ... i wonder how you'd called central Texas or Nebraska!!

78770[/snapback]

Hey, I resemble that remark! :D Central Texas which includes the Texas Hill Country is beautiful. I've lived in Austin for all but 7 of the last 20 years, and it's a great place. I am looking forward to moving back there from Houston within the next year.

I agree with the Pats fan anology but im a Bills fan and live in NE so im also a Red sox-Bruins fan. Dont hate all the NE fans because of the few you know. I know alot of fans that your talking about and alot of fans like me. So stop disrespecting the wrong people because of the few you know who are bad.

• 2 weeks later...
You call this point VALID???

Rudy, I've always put up with your chicken-little posts because they are so pathetic they are amusing.  But this post has revealed you for the moron you truly are.

First, Ive been a Sox fan since I was 8.  In case you were not aware, there were no MLB teams playing in buffalo then, nor are there now.  Even then, I knew I did not want to jump on the Yankee bandwagon.  And given the fact that I was growing up in a town relatively equidistant from NYC and Boston, I felt no compulsion to do so.

Second, I spent four years living in that hell-hole of a city Boston, and loved every day of it notwithstanding my affiliation with no other Boston teams.  It is one of the greatest cities in the US.

As for dumb-ass Boston sports fans, I know there are plenty.  But the same is true everywhere.  All you have to do is listen to sports talk radio in Buffalo fo every time some dumb-ass calls in and wants to trade Travis, McGahee to Miami for Ricky and fire Mularkey and Donohoe!

But I sure feel really good knowing that you are representing WNY sports fans in New England.  ;)

79463[/snapback]

I'm also a WNY'er originally, but I've been in NE for ten years now. There is something to be said about Rudy's point. I actually sort of liked Boston sports teams when I first moved here... I've grown to hate them, solely because of the a-hole fans.

Of course, there's good and bad fans... but believe me, there is a major attitude problem among almost all of them. The most parochial people in the world... they know almost nothing about other teams/players in the league, they just follow their own, and mock others who don't. Boston is not a "great sports town", it's a local-team town.

Anyone who wants to know what Boston fans are like... tune into Sportsradio WEEI, which is by far the most popular radio station in town of any kind. Your IQ will drop several points just listening. The ONLY subjects discussed, 365 days a year, are Red Sox, and some Patriots during the season. Bruins and Celtics hardly ever. And college sports do not exist in the Boston mind. The moronic level of discussion is consistent with both callers and hosts. No wonder Boston fans are considered a joke in other cities.