Sometimes it's tough being a Bills fan

So I'm sitting in the john reading Esquire, as I'm wont to do, and decide to read the feature piece on one Tom Brady. I'm just getting over my knee-jerk hatred for him and all things Patsie when I read the follwing paragraph:

"We were playing the Bills last year and I got a call in from the sidelines," Tom Brady says, regaling now. "And Josh, the coordinator, he says, 'Second and one, get the first down.' We're up 17? A lot, I don't remember. We're on the 48-yard line, and Moss was wide, so I just said, 'Randy, go deep.' And I just laid it up there. I just threw it. I ran off and Josh shouted, 'Just get the first down!' And I said, 'How was that?' They pulled me out of the game. That's exactly what I was trying to do."

Then, angry about Marcia's dig at out woeful D last year, I flip on the RCA and tune to the Olympics. I'm watching the men's ping-pong (table tennis to you pinky-cockers) final and two guys from China are playing the game at a level unimaginable. Just when I'm forgetting about the Esquire diss one of the announcers describes one of the players as "ping-pong's Jim Kelly, because he's been to the world finals four times - losing each one."

Ouch! Sometimes being a Bills fan is a real b*tch!!