Freddie Jackson

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Does this guy just beg to be on the field or something? :wallbash:

To me Freddie Jackson is a little to important for our team to be used so heavily in preseason. It's almost seems like this fella has taken on the role of being the team work horse and just looks for ways to help the team. I know Marshawn Lynch is a beast and he's awesome, but when the going gets tough and we need a big play, its action Jackson to the rescue and normaly he gets the job done.

It doesn't surprise me as time rolls on, the Buffalo Bills success is more and more determined by our team work horse, Freddie Jackson :wallbash:

To me Freddie Jackson is a little to important to our team to be used so heavily in preseason. It's almost seems like this fella has taken on the role of being the team work horse and just looks for ways to help the team. I know Marshawn Lynch is a beast and he's awesome, but when the going gets tough and we need a big play, its action Jackson to the rescue and normaly he gets the job done.

It doesn't surprise me as time rolls on, the Buffalo Bills success is more and more determined by our team work horse, Freddie Jackson :wallbash:

Team Work horse = Freddie Jackson

Team Jack Ass = Jason Peters

To me Freddie Jackson is a little to important to our team to be used so heavily in preseason. It's almost seems like this fella has taken on the role of being the team work horse and just looks for ways to help the team. I know Marshawn Lynch is a beast and he's awesome, but when the going gets tough and we need a big play, its action Jackson to the rescue and normaly he gets the job done.

Fred reminds me more and more of Kenny Davis. He's a keeper!

Dwight Wright? Not so much.. IMO, he's a bust.

He has Davis' skill set, plus he has a nice head on his shoulders. We need to pull up the old debates from last preseason to see how many had this guy on Anthony Gray watch!

Also, I have felt since day 1 that Lynch will not be able to withstand a long punishing career because of his ankles/knees/back. He runs bow-legged and will wear down faster than a smooth-silky type of back. Plus he goes all out. Having a #2 that can step in as a #1 for 3-6 games a year, or take 30-40% of the snaps is key.

A lot to like.

Nice to talk football again!

Guest dog14787

It does look like Xavier Omon (is it) could get the heads up over Dwayne Wright. :wallbash: