Bills fans in Baltimore

• 3 weeks later...
Coburns tavern in canton square will now be showing all bills games in their upstairs bar area

they ordered plenty of labatts and are doing food specials too...i know with fletchers closing people were looking for a place to go...hope to see you there

GO BILLS

I'm from Hanover,Pa.How can I get there from Hampton,Maryland?Is it close to Inner harber?

I'm from Hanover,Pa.How can I get there from Hampton,Maryland?Is it close to Inner harber?

It is East of Inner Harbor

http://www.baltimore.to/Maps/index.html

From Hanover, PA:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=....471924&z=9

From Hampton, MD by public transportation:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=...=11&start=0

I thought Fletcher's was staying open? :pirate:

I watched the Colts preseason game at iBar on Maryland Ave and it was a decent time. The owner was willing to set us up for the regular season, but we found out that Fletchers wasn't closing yet. Might have to check this place out though.

Is it family-friendly? I have four kids (9,7, 1 and 1 month). My only requirements when I bring them are seats and a non-smoking area. If it fits, I will be there a few times this season.

Not to hijack your thread, but I also belong to the Central Maryland Bills Backers. They just changed venues, too. Effective this Sunday, Sept. 14, we are moving to Nottingham’s in Columbia, less than a mile from our former watering hole at Sonoma’s. The address is 8850 Stanford Blvd., Suite 1100. There are three or four buildings in the middle of a circular parking lot. Nottingham’s is about 90 degrees clockwise from the traffic circle. Look for an awning covering the entrance.

Is it family-friendly? I have four kids (9,7, 1 and 1 month). My only requirements when I bring them are seats and a non-smoking area. If it fits, I will be there a few times this season.

Not to hijack your thread, but I also belong to the Central Maryland Bills Backers. They just changed venues, too. Effective this Sunday, Sept. 14, we are moving to Nottingham’s in Columbia, less than a mile from our former watering hole at Sonoma’s. The address is 8850 Stanford Blvd., Suite 1100. There are three or four buildings in the middle of a circular parking lot. Nottingham’s is about 90 degrees clockwise from the traffic circle. Look for an awning covering the entrance.

Yep, the bar is definately non-smoking, and the entire upstairs is showing the bills game, there are tables that a family was sitting at last week, so there is definately room!

Also, iBar does have great wings (i had them during sabres season last year) but I'm pretty sure Coburns are better :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
We are now officially listed on the Bills Backers website! We are also beginning to organize a trip (bus, game tickets, etc) from Baltimore to the Meadowlands in December, sign ups starting this weekend, first come first serve.

you know im there, hell im the official cheerleader:)

• 3 weeks later...