LLWS should be called LLBS

ieatcrayonz

So I was watching the LLWS and the team from Saudi Arabia was getting crushed. This was not a surprise. The surprise was that everyone on the team was lily white and named something like Billy or Jimmy.

Does Saudi Arabia really have to kiss up to the USA and make us think their people all look like us? The USA is pretty accepting of different cultures. If you ask me, this is reverse racism on the part of the Saudis and it obviosly has some sort of political agenda. They can just say the kids are named Billy and Jimmy, but how many coerced surgeries did they put these kids through to get them to look like that? That is sick.

So I was watching the LLWS and the team from Saudi Arabia was getting crushed. This was not a surprise. The surprise was that everyone on the team was lily white and named something like Billy or Jimmy.

Does Saudi Arabia really have to kiss up to the USA and make us think their people all look like us? The USA is pretty accepting of different cultures. If you ask me, this is reverse racism on the part of the Saudis and it obviosly has some sort of political agenda. They can just say the kids are named Billy and Jimmy, but how many coerced surgeries did they put these kids through to get them to look like that? That is sick.

How do you know what the Saudi women look like under their burkas?

I take crayonz to task for his choice of Bentley over Maybach, but here he has hit one out of Lamade Stadium.

The kids on this team are treating their hair with oxidizing chemicals. Bleach? Bleech.

Does anyone think that maybe they rounded up a bunch of local kids that were decent but not great players and had them play "for Saudi Arabia"?

Think about it. After a few years go by no one will remember what the kids looked like, but the scores will be in the official scorebook. It will look like Saudi Arabia really sucks at baseball. Granted it is small, but it could be part of psychological warfare.