Direct TV Supercast

I subscribed last year to Direct TV just for the NFL Sunday ticket. So it was $279 for the entire season and I got to see most of the games in HD. Find out this year you need to subscribe to Superfan for an additional $99 just to see the games in HD which I found to be ridiculous. I called up their customer support line and was like look I got the games in HD last year at no additional cost. The Rep was like you are saving money on the ticket this year $30 off the regular price for current subscribers. I was like Ok $249 + $99 = $350 so where are the savings. I'm like listen I would like to cancel service since it is not really worth paying that much money to watch Bills games in HD. She put me on hold to see if there was anything she could do then came back on the line and added Superfan at no charge.

So if anyone doesn't want to pay $99 for Superfan may want to give it a shot. Depending who you speak with may get lucky and get it free like I did. If they don't take your threat to cancel seriously you can always be like I will have to callback after discussing it with my Wife/Girlfriend first.