Quick Bills Questions

john

Good morning guys. I just have two quick questions that I'm hoping someone will be able to answer for me. Did Lee Evans not play this weekend (if not, why?) and will the Bills vs Steelers game be televised nationally? I figured that it might be because it will be the first NFL game ever held in Toronto.

Thanks for your help!

Go Bills!

Good morning guys. I just have two quick questions that I'm hoping someone will be able to answer for me. Did Lee Evans not play this weekend (if not, why?) and will the Bills vs Steelers game be televised nationally? I figured that it might be because it will be the first NFL game ever held in Toronto.

Thanks for your help!

Go Bills!

I believe Lee played but only briefly and he caught no passes.

The Steelers game is not nationally televised. It will be shown first in replay at midnight on Friday - and repeated again at 9 am Saturday on the NFL access channel

what about a canadian channel because i live very close to the border and get those stations does anyone know of this? but um is there any other options of watching it and where do you get nfl access channel (Cable,Satellite, WHAT?)

CTV, CityTV, or Omni 1 or 2 may have the game, I know Omni has been advertising the game itself with the festivities before hand, but I'm not sure if any of them are actually going to broadcast the game live

what about a canadian channel because i live very close to the border and get those stations does anyone know of this? but um is there any other options of watching it and where do you get nfl access channel (Cable,Satellite, WHAT?)

By NFL access channel, he meant NFL Network. The game will be shown Friday morning at 12 a.m. and Saturday morning at 9 a.m.