Media Guide

mrpunchy

Anyone know when they come out--Where I can get one?

I am so sick of the who is that guy? where did he play college? -- when did we get him?---- questions I just want to throw a media guide at people and tell them to shut up!

I have watched 1 preseason game and I am already at 10th game patience with people. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wallbash:

Good answer, Jack. The guide may not be out yet -- I'll find out at SJF tomorrow -- and the new downloads aren't on any of the media websites, either. When it does become available, you can get one either online (buffalobillsproshop.com) or at the stadium store.

They're out (as in "printed"... no word on their public availability.) I have one in front of me right now. There are 2 different versions... one with offensive players on the cover and one with defensive players on the cover. They are identical other than that.

Intriguing. As of last night, still not available at SJF. Then again, the helpful clerk I asked about them tried to direct me to the kids selling the D&C's camp guides, so I'm not sure we were on the same wavelength.

"No, no, no. Media guides."

"Oh -- we have yearbooks."

"Umm, no. Thanks anyway."

They're out (as in "printed"... no word on their public availability.) I have one in front of me right now. There are 2 different versions... one with offensive players on the cover and one with defensive players on the cover. They are identical other than that.

Did they put back in some of the stuff the beat guys were complaining about, Brad? In my opinion (and theirs), moving the previous season's game summaries/box scores and the expanded team records to the Web was a huge mistake. Quicker to haul out the book than to click through and wait for a PDF to load ... assuming you have Internet access at that point, that is. (Ask the ESPN crew about the Dallas game for some insight on that situation ...)

As of last night NO MEDIA guides.

I couldn't believe it but I had a very nice guy who went up to the man in charge of the tent. A truck had just come but No guides. Lori got the airhead

• 2 weeks later...