FedEx Field is a Joke and other game notes

UBinVA

I could have told you about Fedex field. Been there 3 times now including last years Bills game. The parking is horredous, Yes. The Stadium was built by Jack Kent Cooke in about 9 months and it's a piece of crap. Go up the road to Baltimore if you want to see an awesome stadium.

it was great at the end of the game as the bills players walked off the field about 100 jersey clad bills fans gathered.....roscoe parrish acknowledged the support trent edwards gaveup his wristbands to some fans in the corner ....then lynch scooped up a football from the sidelines ran to the fans and flipped theball into the crowd.....i thought it was a cool .....the guy who caught it had a moulds jersey go bills

FedEx Field suck$, for a stadium that holds 92,000 and built in 1997, I was really expecting something special. First of all, if you don’t have a parking pass forget it. You can only get a parking pass if you’re a season ticket holder or buy one from a scalper. Their were no scalpers to be found so we ended up parking at the only cash lot we could find about ½ mile from the stadium.

I bought some cheap tickets on-line in the corner of the end zone about 35 rows up and figured they would be better than the nose bleeds. Boy was I wrong. Does anyone remember the rock pile with those columns right in the middle and obstructing your view if you happened to sit behind one? Well, try a 3 foot concrete column obstructing 40% of the field view along with the grandstand above obstructing any pass or punt. Their are these type of obstructive view seats all across the north side of the stadium. Dan Snyder and the redskins should be ashamed of selling these type of seats in this day and age. I guess their are still suckers born every day including myself for this game.

Needless to say I only stayed in the seats long enough to suffer the pan and misery of those people who actually own those God forsaken tickets.

Traffic out of the stadium was just horrendous. I can’t imagine what it would be like when the stadium is actually full to capacity. As far as other amenities, they were just average and the place seemed a bit dirty and unclean. I’ll take the Ralf any day over that stadium.

As far as the game, it seemed like a typical Bills game for that past 6 years. Sloppy offense, porous defense until the last minute, and our opponent seemed quicker and sharper. I did love those uni’s though. I wish they would use them as their regulars.

Bills should cut Shaun Nua ASAP, this guy was out of position and couldn’t make a tackle to save his life. I isolated on him because he looked large out their and his performance was pretty bad IMO.

Expecting some nice things out of Hardy and McKelvin this year. Youboty got a lot of playing time and looked decent. We need to get the ball to Parish more, he almost broke away with some nifty moves after a catch but ended up losing a first down. Edwards looked shaky, Losman looked good, Hamdam also held his own. O-line needs work, esp. in the running game as usual. Defense should be much improved but has yet to show any improvements in this game.

Absolute worst I've ever experienced... makes leaving the Meadowlands seem like a breeze. Once was enough, I'd never go back there again.