My thoughts on the game...

First off - Hardy looked confused. Next week - look for more sustained drives by Edwards. I'm expecting a touchdown pass - if not - I expect a completion percentage above 60% from Trent. He looked a bit scared.

Lynch looks powerful, same with Jackson. Wright runs like Adrian Peterson which is a no no. Omon wasn't impressive yet...

Losman looked great but its hard to tell against 2nd and 3rd stringers. Hardy did what we drafted him for and that made me happy - although I wish that pass was from Edwards.

Hamdan can't time his deep balls for his life.

Youboty showed up and showed up big time. McKelvin is going to a playmaker on ST! Poz is a beast.

D-line needs to make an impact and that didn't happen. Pass coverage was kinda bad...

I expect progress against the Steelers.

edit: OH AND 1 MORE THING... JASON PETERS WHO? The only mistake our line made was the 2 penalties. Understandable. Our protection looked great and Chambers did awesome!

First off - Hardy looked confused. Next week - look for more sustained drives by Edwards. I'm expecting a touchdown pass - if not - I expect a completion percentage above 60% from Trent. He looked a bit scared.

Lynch looks powerful, same with Jackson. Wright runs like Adrian Peterson which is a no no. Omon wasn't impressive yet...

Losman looked great but its hard to tell against 2nd and 3rd stringers. Hardy did what we drafted him for and that made me happy - although I wish that pass was from Edwards.

Hamdan can't time his deep balls for his life.

Youboty showed up and showed up big time. McKelvin is going to a playmaker on ST! Poz is a beast.

D-line needs to make an impact and that didn't happen. Pass coverage was kinda bad...

I expect progress against the Steelers.

agree - Hardy looked very confused in the first quarter - a few times didn't seem to know where to line up leading to a burned time out and at least one penalty. Was glad he got the TD to give him something positive.

Losman looked like he usually looks - great throws here and there, gave up a sack, threw a couple balls too hard.

It seemed like Edwards barely played. Nice pass to Roscoe. Playcalling early on was very conservative. One receiver missed a hot route in the red zone.

Lynch looked fine, barely was in there.

Wright I worry about - I hated that fumble, and he was a fumbler last year too.

Omon had one nice run.

the reserve defensive lineman - Nua, Jefferson, Mace, etc. and linebackers Banks, Buggs and Costanza were totally destroyed in the 4th quarter. Teraz McCray gives a heck of an effort.

Youboty played the entire game - they must really be wanting to see what he offers. Great pick - stupid lateral. He was burned a lot in the first half by mediocre receivers and seemed to be targeted by Jason Campbell and Collins. Couldn't cover James Trash.

McKelvin looked very good to me.

Still haven't seen anything from Schouman. Courtney Anderson had a nice reception.

Poz is a beast. agree.

Roscoe looks good. Steve Johnson looks polished.

Jenkins had a great special teams tackle.

Wendling had a couple very nice tackles on defense - which was nice to see.

the o-line looked pretty good. Gave the qbs good protection at the very least. Even the reserve lineman were fairly solid.

agree - Hardy looked very confused in the first quarter - a few times didn't seem to know where to line up leading to a burned time out and at least one penalty. Was glad he got the TD to give him something positive.

Losman looked like he usually looks - great throws here and there, gave up a sack, threw a couple balls too hard.

It seemed like Edwards barely played. Nice pass to Roscoe. Playcalling early on was very conservative. One receiver missed a hot route in the red zone.

Lynch looked fine, barely was in there.

Wright I worry about - I hated that fumble, and he was a fumbler last year too.

Omon had one nice run.

the reserve defensive lineman - Nua, Jefferson, Mace, etc. and linebackers Banks, Buggs and Costanza were totally destroyed in the 4th quarter. Teraz McCray gives a heck of an effort.

Youboty played the entire game - they must really be wanting to see what he offers. Great pick - stupid lateral. He was burned a lot in the first half by mediocre receivers and seemed to be targeted by Jason Campbell and Collins. Couldn't cover James Trash.

McKelvin looked very good to me.

Still haven't seen anything from Schouman. Courtney Anderson had a nice reception.

Poz is a beast. agree.

Roscoe looks good. Steve Johnson looks polished.

Jenkins had a great special teams tackle.

Wendling had a couple very nice tackles on defense - which was nice to see.

the o-line looked pretty good. Gave the qbs good protection at the very least. Even the reserve lineman were fairly solid.

Another thing...

Redskins already had one game under their belt

So we kept up pretty well

Our backup backup backup Defense is horrible! lol

edit: OH AND 1 MORE THING... JASON PETERS WHO? The only mistake our line made was the 2 penalties. Understandable. Our protection looked great and Chambers did awesome!

Jason Peters who? You're joking, right? Chambers is no Peters.

They did okay in pass pro but thats about it. Where were the holes in the running game?

Hardy needs to get in the game mentally. We can't have him on the field if he is going to be a liability to the offense. I was disappointed that Stroud and out starting D-line was not given more plyaing time. In general I think Jaroun and staff kept everything extremely simple and used the game almost exclusively to evalate talent rather than get our 1st team reps.

I went to the game with my 7 year old son and his two buddies. We had them all in Bills jerseys and they chanted and cheered for the Buffalo Bills all game. It was a great time.... we may have two more Bills Fans in the fold. GO BILLS!!!

I'm not worried.

(1) Hardy looks like a bona fide end zone threat.

(2) Our starting CB (McGee) and LB (Crowell) weren't in there on defense.

(3) McKelvin is the real deal on kick returns, and he'll eventually be a starting lockdown corner.

(4) Speaking of corners, Reggie Corner shows amazing ability to read the play. He'll also give us 4 decent CB's (McGee, Greer, McKelvin, Corner).

(5) Poz looks like he's everywhere. He's regaining confidence as our middle linebacker.

(6) Our new defensive linemen looked pretty good. Stroud constantly took 2 men to block him.

(7) We need Peters in there at Left Tackle. Every offensive lineman was penalized for false start or lining up wrong. Possible 1st game jitters. Only 1 non-lineman penalty the whole game.

(8) I liked what I saw from Chris Ellis at DE. He was nonstop high motor, and very disruptive,

(9) Fine looked like a good receiver on a slant over the middle. He'll be playing Schouman's spot at TE.

(10) The Bills played VERY vanilla offense tonight. On many punts, Moorman could have RUN the ball to his left and made the first down. The Bills showed very little from their bag of tricks, except for plays where Fred Jackson lined up as a receiver.

(11) Losman looked better than Edwards tonight, but not to worry. At the very least, we have 2 good QB's.

(12) Special Teams will again be special, Lindell's 40+ yard field goal miss notwithstanding.

Concerns: All about our $75 million O-line.

(1) Peters not there.

(2) Batted down balls at the LOS--we're not clearing out the passing lanes for throws.

(3) The 6 false start penalties.